How old were you when....

I know what you mean minxy, although pregnancy is alot harder this time round and I don't knw if it's because I am older (nearly 33)

Iwantone!!! said:
how come there are a few large gaps between babies waas it planned or justt happen the only reason im asking tyere 5yrs between me and little sis i hate it

Sadly ours was no planned, life just always got in the way, we were always having to do somehing, so the timing was never right........I hate the fact there will be 8 yrs between Jade and Alfie (there is 11yrs between me and my older sister and we don't get on like we should, she moved out of home when I was 6). We are hoping to have some more and the gap will certainly not be as big this time round.

On a good note, we are involving Jade in EVEYTHING, she is helping us choose things, and helping with the nursery, she will push the pushchair as it is small enough and I will make sure there is a strong bond there, as I will learn from what I lost from my older sister and I will make sure Jade feels loved, needed, helpful and that we have time for HER, every step of the way and that we love her no less just coz we have little Alfie. :D

Tam said:
Iwantone!!! said:
how come there are a few large gaps between babies waas it planned or justt happen the only reason im asking tyere 5yrs between me and little sis i hate it

Sadly ours was no planned, life just always got in the way, we were always having to do somehing, so the timing was never right........I hate the fact there will be 8 yrs between Jade and Alfie (there is 11yrs between me and my older sister and we don't get on like we should, she moved out of home when I was 6). We are hoping to have some more and the gap will certainly not be as big this time round.

On a good note, we are involving Jade in EVEYTHING, she is helping us choose things, and helping with the nursery, she will push the pushchair as it is small enough and I will make sure there is a strong bond there, as I will learn from what I lost from my older sister and I will make sure Jade feels loved, needed, helpful and that we have time for HER, every step of the way and that we love her no less just coz we have little Alfie. :D

The Gap between Emily and Jack was part planned, not meant to be as big a gap as it is but like Tam says life gets in the way :?

Sounds like you are doing with Jade exactly as i have with Emily, they understand loads more that babys need a lot of attention and they can help you in such a big way, even if just keeping baby entertained for 5 mins whilst you have a wee!!!
Emily is a brilliant big sister and i am now glad that the gap is this big, i was worried she would resent Jack as i hated my sister (5 yrs between) It is only the past few years we actually get on, but the differance might be we are both girls i dunno :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->