How Parents Guide Young Children's TV Viewing - A dissertation study

danlinu

Reaction score
Dear Parent,

My name is Dan Li, and I'm a Ph.D. student in the Department of Communication Studies at Northwestern University. I'm conducting a research project about how American parents guide their young children's TV viewing. This research involves an online survey, and I would like to invite you to participate.

You can take part only if you live in the United States, are at least 18 years old, and have at least one child between 0 and 8 years old. The survey is online, and would take about 20 - 30 minutes to finish. All of your answers will be completely confidential; responses can't be linked to an individual completing the survey.

Please click here to take the survey.

If the above link doesn't work, you can paste the following URL into your browser's address bar:
https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bDDRC7JZ2k7OKby

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at [email protected]. Questions about your rights as a research subject may be directed to the Office for the Protection of Research Subjects at Northwestern Institutional Review Board at (312) 503-9338. The IRB number for this study is STU00048154, and the title is “Parental active mediation of young children's television viewing: An application of the theory of planned behavior."

Thank you very much!

Dan Li
Ph.D Candidate
Media, Technology, and Society
School of Communication
Northwestern University

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member