How quick did AF return after natural miscarriage?

Cupcake1979

Hoping and praying!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

New to the ttc after loss board and hoping you can help. Lost my first over this weekend at 6w2d and am desperate to start trying again very soon. Have been advised to wait for AF to return then try after that.

Just wondering how long it took you all to get your AF after natural miscarriage?

Thanks x

Hey Capcake - sorry you're going through this :flower:

My AF was 35 days after me 1st day of bleeding - second was 34 days after 1 day of 1st AF - before mc my cycles were always 29 days.....

take care

hx

Hi cupcake, So sorry for your loss hunny :hugs:

I lost my baby @ 6+4, naturally, my bleeding stopped 4 days later, then my first AF arrived 29 days after that. Hope that helps xx

After we lost our sweet Gracie at 16 wks, I bled for 8 days and AF came 31 days later. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there, the good days get to be more often eventually.

both of my m/cs were around 9 weeks along, and it took ~6 weeks to get my cycle back.

Hi I miscarried 10th march and got AF 19th April. Best wishes x x

Thanks for your responses ladies!

I'm just pondering trying again before the af returns... although not sure whether the odds of a mc again are raised if I don't wait to another af... seems to be mixed stats online plus also have seen a number of positive success stories...

Ah what to do... :shrug:

hi. sorry for your loss. i mc at 9 wks bleed for 7 days then got my af 32 days later. i also wasnt sure wether to wait or not for first af i didnt cos mw told me it was really only for dating reasons not to get pg. i'm on my second cycle now and waiting for af. its so hard to wait for first af.:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. AF returned for me exactly 28 days after my hcg levels dropped to less than 5. It just took FOREVER for my hcg to go down. I had a natural miscarriage at about 7 weeks. My doctor told me to wait 2 normal cycles before trying again, but it's absolutely killing me. I wanna get pregnant again now!

AF returned today for me. So i had a 29 day cycle. mc at 5w4d. I hope she shows up soon or you get your BFP whatever you decide to do :hugs: xxx

I was told if the lining is thick enough for a pregnancy to implant and show a bfp then you have no higher risk of m/c from not waiting.

I am not sure how long my af would have been after the 5 week loss as I fell pregnant but I fell on day 18 so I guess it would have been day 32 or so.

After Isabella who was a later loss and was induced rather than spontanious it was 30 days.

42days after MC did she finally turn up! I'm currently waiting her second visit, BFN and CD43 :(

Hi I am sorry for you loss. I too had a loss at 6w 6d. I bleed for 4 days found the placenta then stoped the next day. the next pd came 2 weeks later, then the next one came on day 52 of cycle and the last one was on day 32. My hubby and I have been trying ever since the passing of the first pd after loss. I was told that as long as you have one pd your ok to start to try again

So sorry for your loss. I mc in mar @11 wks bleed for about 10 days and AF was back 28 days later (felt like a year as i was so anxious to start trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->