how reliable are CB these days?

BanterBusMum

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was a member here from around 12 and then 8 years ago. Returned under a new user name for now as I would like some anonymity.
Back when I had my first and second, blue dye tests were a thing of frustration. However its all my chemist had and I have been dying to test after feeling like I am unexpectedly pregnant. I should only be around 4 dpo but according to my temps I Ovd early. Myself and my new partner were not trying but naturally preventing. I think we may have had a whoops and now I'm cursing myself for having not gone straight for a digital! What do you think? Reliable positive before I combust with anxiety

1599545990046121181311241560037.jpg

Oh hunny that is definitely a positive. Blue dye are only iffy with faint lines., nothing faint about that fest!! FRER are less reliable than CB these days, believe it or not.

Congratulations!!!!

BFP!!! Clear blue are great!!!

Yikes ok thank you so much for the replies off to the shop I go! Noted about the FRERs too thank you! Eeek

wanted to add that I am not anxious at all about being pregnant, i just cant believe it!

Congratulations!!!!!! Nothing like a digi to confirm <3. H&H 9 months hun!! There is a May 2021 pregnancy group, you should join us :).

Nothing like seeing it on a digi congratulations lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->