How rude!

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
I live in a flat im on the top and the people below are so dam rude and always shouting and right now the silly b*tch downstairs is blasting her music directly below where my son is trying to sleep. She knows i have a young baby so why they hell blast music in the afternoon. she needs to get off her fat as and get a job
:growlmad:

I have a similar problem with my neighbour, and shes a doctor :shock:

im in a army flat so one complaint and she could be kicked out!

ive tried to be so conciderant (sp) since living here now im thinking f*ck it lol

we have probs with the ppl below us. The way the flats are layed out our bedroom happenns to be over their livingroom. Which I suppose cannot be helped. However they have severe over crowding down there (mum and her OH and 7 yr old daughter, PLUS the mums 2 elderly parents...in a 2 bed flat.) And when I go through to bed for some peace esp as am tired just now I cant get any cos they are all screaming and shoutng and playin music or the telly.... and dunno what they are doing but it sounds like they are throwing things off the walls till like 11pm :( The kid is included until that time of night!! :( I am gonna have to speak to landlord about it eventually I guess

:hugs: to you

big :hugs: honey, could you go down there and have a word! grrr i hate inconsiderate people! :hissy: x

right thats it my oh needs to get his butt into gear n buy me a house with no neighbours haha

i dont see how people can just be so rude. When zanes up im going to blast abit of heavy metal see how she likes it.

some people are rude rude rude aint they?

before the silly bugger next door moved out there were times he had music on at 8.20am! yes really, and othertimes from like dinner till 4pm and times up till 11pm our settee is next to wall of his appartment as there nowhere else for it to go, and mr.man asked him, as did i and i posted a catty note about 'other people living in the appartment block' :rofl: but even that didn't stop him really, hewas always surprised by us knocking around too! i complained about him to our management company cause iwas sick of it!

you'd think people in appartments would 'get' more so that there is neighbours!!!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->