How safe is Macdonald food?

claire23

Reaction score
Well, I am so paranoid. I rarely eat burgers at all. But I ate a McD cheeseburger an hour ago, and I feel so bad now, stomach cramping and I have the most horrible feeling of fulness and nausea. Will this go away? xxx

Eh, I eat Mcdonalds all the time. I'm sure its fine. Its junk food and cause you don't eat it often you might of just shocked your system.

McDonald's food is just as safe as any other fast food. A little on the fattening side, but hey a little fat when you pg never hurts. Maybe your digestive system is not used to it, because you don't eat it very often. You should feel fine soon.

Thank you Chaos! Maybe it was just "lucky" me getting a one-off bad burger.

Yes, girlies, I think you are right. I hardly ever eat fast food, and I just need to put on weight, so I thought about a burger! :) But after such a reaction, not sure I would want another one :(

I find that I can't eat McDonald's cheeseburgers without getting an upset tummy - had this problem for years. I'm not sure if it's the processed cheese, or the relish they use, but something doesn't like me! It could be that... or it could just be your body being unused to the um... "interesting" composition of McD's food :lol:

im still alive, my baby was healthy i had farrrrrrr to many in my first pregnancy lol

In the begining i ate them alot i was craving them like crazy but i stopped cause they just started makin me feel gross. As for gaining weight make sure you do it the healthy way or its just all bad fat and harder to get rid of. I used to be a major health workout junky my trainer had me on an amazing eating plan where i learnt alot about the good and bad way to gain weight.

It's not that McDonald's food is unsafe, but because of the grease and such in it, if you're not used to eating that, it will give you a tummy ache for sure :)

I've had a few cravings for McD and have had a crampy belly afterwards - most probably from the HUGE fat content :)

It was gooood though :lol:

Since getting pregnant I can't eat McDonalds burgers, they make me sick. McDonalds food is perfectly safe but its best to stay away from McFlurry's and Milkshakes as they are made with soft ice cream, though I have had one or two :blush:, take care :hugs: XX

Oh dear, I'm embarrassed. My system must be so used to eating junk like McDonalds ...

I was in there last week, had a chicken burger with fries & shake. I just needed that fast food feeling! And I had no repercussions.

The shame, the shame :D

Oh dear, I'm embarrassed. My system must be so used to eating junk like McDonalds ...

I was in there last week, had a chicken burger with fries & shake. I just needed that fast food feeling! And I had no repercussions.

The shame, the shame :D

Im with you too, my body must be used to it cos I have not had a single problem with having it. Somethimes just need that fatty fatty goodness :blush:

McDonald's is just fine. I don't see what the commotion is about when it comes to eating there. I mean, its VERY fattening, but like someone else has said that isn't such a bad thing when your pregnant. You also have to remember during pregnancy there are a lot of things that are going to disagree with your stomach. I am sure all is fine hunny! :D

Everytime we ate at maccies we got stomach aches, threw up etc,

Personally neither me or the fella eat them anymore.. you hear so many stories about what they do, true or not, we refuse to take that risk, the food isn't that nice anyway :)

Also, lol.. I worked at McDs while pregnant so I ate the ice cream pretty often as I knew it got cleaned out every week very thoroughly (and I've had to do it before myself lol).. but it's a "new thing" at my McDs, like within the last couple years, that they've kept up with the machine's routine maitainence.. it depends on the McDs really!

Since getting pregnant I can't eat McDonalds burgers, they make me sick. McDonalds food is perfectly safe but its best to stay away from McFlurry's and Milkshakes as they are made with soft ice cream, though I have had one or two :blush:, take care :hugs: XX

I agree with the ice cream and milkshakes (most fast food places to this mr whippy kind and thats the one you have to stay away from) as my MW told me to stay away....something to do with the temprature and bacteria I think. She told me this the day after I sent OH for a milkshake at 11oclock at night lol, but im gonna stay away now

This baby likes nothing more than a good macd's!!! The only reason my stomach hurts afterwards is because i've ate too much :oops: woth the pain though haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->