How safe is Macdonald food?

My craving is for Big Mac's I think its because of the sauce there's nothing wrong with mcd just try to avoid the burgers with mayo in due to the egg white content

McDonalds...LOL...
probably not so dangerous in limited quatities, however, can be fatal to your waistline!:rofl:
I agree though, their burgers don't sit well with me either, but their fries sure do!

Since getting pregnant I can't eat McDonalds burgers, they make me sick. McDonalds food is perfectly safe but its best to stay away from McFlurry's and Milkshakes as they are made with soft ice cream, though I have had one or two :blush:, take care :hugs: XX

The mix is put on a heat cycle every night to kill any bacteria so its safe to eat. Trust me that thing get bloody hot. As for the mayo its hellman's mayo and has been pasturised. Theres no differance between that and the ones you have a home except in a bigger tub.

Most widwifes dont know about the safety precations they use and just say because its junk food its all bad for you, I worked at macdonalds for over 2 years and had to train the new staff. We needed to know what was i what, how long and what temp the machines were at. The shelf life of products ect ect ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->