How soon after a miscarriage is it possible to get pregnant again?..X

feel pregnant 3 weeks after our loss. completely terrified though, haven't been able to enjoy pregnancyat all as terrified i'll lose another.

At that time i'm pregnant 6 weeks and it ectopic. October 4,2010 I had surgery and October 24 I bought pregnancy test to check it show i'm pregnant. Then I did another test this time used clear blue digital it said pregnant 1-2 week. I just want to know if this is the new pregnant or it still have something leave over from last time. I walk in to the clinic the did my urine test and it said i'm not pregnant. Dr. or me to blood test just wait for my resource.

Is it prosible I have a new pregnant ?

Why at the clinic it said not pregnant ?

At only 20 days after the surgery it certainly can be left over hormones.

They say you can't ovulate anything earlier than 12 days after losing a baby so that would make you only 8dpo at most.

I'd say its unlikely its a new pregnancy but not impossible. xx

I had positives for almost a month, so i wouldn't get your hopes up i'm afraid :( i'm sorry to say that.
It isn't impossible, yet it's not very likely. Good luck you xx

Thank you Kittique. I have appointment with the Dr. this Friday.
Hopefully can get my blood test result and will think about another baby again.
I'm scare about if I get ectopic again.

awww read this whole post! congratz to the positives and fingers crossed for the hoping for ones! I only had d&c today and thinking about trying again soon as i recovered but will wait until start of december i think

baby dust to us allllllllllllllllllllllllllll xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->