How soon after a miscarriage is it possible to get pregnant again?..X

Hi

I miscarried April 29, 2010 @ 5-6 weeks along and then got another BFP May 30, 2010 - 4 weeks 3 days later. I am now 14 weeks 3 days long!

im had a mmc in june with d&c and im about 5 weeks pregnant now so i got pregnant without having a period inbetween. x

I had a mc at 13 weeks in april i thought i was nearly 16 weeks but couldnt pick up a heartbeat when i seen the midwife i had to have a D&C. I think i had what was a normal period in between but fell pregnant very quickly on May 14th It could be possible for you to be feeling symptoms of pregnancy because i felt my symptoms this time round before i was even due a period. Good luck x

congrats to every1!!

when yous had ur MC , how long did it take for ur AF to come? ( if it came )

mines still hasnt and im hoping im BFP!!! my MC was nearly 6 weeks ago xoxoxoxoxox

I miscarried in November and conceived again in December. Had another miscarriage in Feb and conceived again in March - am now almost 21 weeks along. :happydance::happydance:

After each mc I had a bleed and then conceived again straightaway the next month, so I definitely think you're more fertile in the early stages after a mc! :thumbup:

Hey chick, I had a D&C and caught with my baby boy a week and 3 days later, I got a scan straight away as the doctor thought it was still hormones left over from my first baby but it wasnt and hes now a kicking healthy bump. My best friend unfortunetly had a d&c a week before me and she has just found out she is pregnant a week ago, her periods took a while longer to return. Just take each day as it comes and try not to panic too much I honestly believe we concieved because I was convinced we couldnt at that time I was more relaxed xxx

Hey chick, I had a D&C and caught with my baby boy a week and 3 days later, I got a scan straight away as the doctor thought it was still hormones left over from my first baby but it wasnt and hes now a kicking healthy bump. My best friend unfortunetly had a d&c a week before me and she has just found out she is pregnant a week ago, her periods took a while longer to return. Just take each day as it comes and try not to panic too much I honestly believe we concieved because I was convinced we couldnt at that time I was more relaxed xxx

awwww :D:D glad everything worked out for you :) gives me so much hope :) ... if iv nt gt mt periods by next week im defo taking another PT fingers crossed !!! xoxoxox

i am currently 4 wks and my m/c started on june 27 so REALLY soon. you're VERY fertile and i'm proof!

good luck all!

i am currently 4 wks and my m/c started on june 27 so REALLY soon. you're VERY fertile and i'm proof!

good luck all!

awww :D:D:D

so i take it u fell pregnant before ur period ? im hoping mines not here by next week , then i'll take another test :D..X

HI Fergie, in my case period didnt show. Had some symptoms of preg around a week after ov. The doc said wait 4-6weeks for :af: and expect it to be v heavy. Going by my usual 28 days cycle (dated from first bleed of complete m/c) I was 4 days late, had 2 days of spotting brown and got :bfp: 2 days later :)
Good luck hun! Baby dust and Sticky Glue your way! :D x :dust:

i hope i follow suit!! lol...tonight im feeling really emotional over nothing! and my boobs although not sore look massive! lol

really hoping its what i think it is :D:D:D xoxoxoxox

Hi sorry to butt in to your thread as im not TTC.
In December i went to my 12 week scan to discover my baby had died. I had a D&C.
By March i was pregnant again. It did take me around 8 weeks to even get my first period after the operation so you could say i got pregnant nearly straight away!
Sorry about your loss and good luck
x

Im really sorry about your miscarriage. I know its an awful thing to go through as I had one back in January when I was just over 7 weeks. I was devastated but now I am pregnant again so hopefully this time will be alright.

I think you can pregnant again very soon after a miscarriage but as for how soon, im really not sure im afraid. I was told to wait 3 to 6 months before trying again though to give time to heal.

SOunds like good signs so far Fergie. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Forgot to say, best not to track ur BBT after mc. I did and was an emotional wreck because it was all over the place. Even charting CM and CP is a nightmare. Avoid the stress and just rely on your gut instinct and tests :) x

i really do have a gut feeling tbh ... so much so i feel sick to my stomach with it lol... that temping thing is a pest , i agree , have a look at mine :L looks like ben nevis! haha xoxox

Lol So I see, well you dont need the stress. Mine looked all over the place but I just started the charting after the MC so had nothing to compare to. The Cm was crazy too, the forums were saying 1 thing and another was happening lol! You know your body better than anyone so trust it :) In my case first signs were bloating, skin breakouts and veins popping up all over. my bbs looked like a roadmap! The nausea etc later followed. Good luck, hope you get your :bfp: soon! xx

i have never charted before only after the miscarriage :) i had the veins on my boobs with my daughter and the MC too lol ..although they are bigger than normal just now ,they havent any veins ... and my skin is terrible, the spots :O :( lol... really hoping i do get my BFP!! :D:D:D:D xoxoxoxox

what do yous think? xoxox

Attachments

• Picture 1008.jpg
    Picture 1008.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 27
I was told after one period I could start trying again. I had a natural MC and everything came out on it's own. No d&c required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->