How soon did u wait to iron?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Omg my ironing is mounting up with a newborn and a toddler in the house.

I am getting antsy with it all. How long did u wait? X

hi. i started mine the day i got out of hosp . didnt do to much tho . if u feel the strain try sitting on a stool doing it. make it easier on your wound :flower:

Lol what's an iron? :haha:

Seriously, I don't get time to iron but luckily my OH doesn't wear shirts for work and I tend to hang everything as soon as it comes out the wash. I was like this before baby though! I'll avoid ironing as much as I can as I'm lazy :blush:

For you though (as you seem dedicated :flower: ) just do it when you feel you can do it comfortably and as long as your iron isn't heavy. Probably best not to stand for too long either. You know your body better than anyone. I know I would have been in no fit state for weeks as I was just too exhausted!

LOL why iron when you have a newborn?

There are better things to do than worry about ironing.

If you really want to iron (loony!) just do what feels ok for you, a long time on your feet or repeatedly bending wont be good for you so take it easy and dont put the laudry bin on the floor lift it up or lower the board and iron sitting down.

haha...its been a year and i still havent!:haha:

sorry not much use, but i see not point in ironing ( thankfully my dh doesnt werar shirts!)

I did mine 5 days after having Katie by section :blush:

V xxx

I don't iron! But I hoovered 6 days after and have felt fine

Iron? Ever since I had Niah my husband has taken over that duty and with a nb joining us in less tegan 2 weeks I can see that changing any time soon, although tbh that wasn't one of the things I was warned against last time, so I guess if you are desperate give it a go xx

No more ironing for me! I haven't ironed since I had my first baby 8 years ago! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->