How stressed is too stressed??

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Silly thing to ask i know just, im worried cos i got myself really worked up on sat an since then ive been gettin pains an not been feelin Baby as much, ive listened to her heartbeat so i know shes ok! I might be imaging it cos of how stressed i got.
Its all to work again, my manager is a spiteful bitch!!! Ive had a week off an everytime i have a holiday she changes my workin week, i cant do that when ive made arrangements with Kai, well i wasnt having it this time. So i asked her to change it back to which she said well u can come an work in head office then, she knows i cant get there its the other side of cov to me, i dont drive i have to take Kai to school and im not payin to get there bollox to that! Ive had enough an i really dont want to go back today!
It took my MIL to sort it out cos i was that upset by it but she had just buried her nephew so wasnt really what she wanted! I wish i could go on mat leave early but i cant i want the time off after!
I dont wanna go in today :cry:

Its never right when your waiting for it to happen I found (movements).

If you've booked a week of working then its taken when your working or its not hols (if ive read that right) - is she saying if you dont like it work in other office & your still working it?

When do you plan on starting MAT leave hun, what week of pregnancy? You might want to consider the early leave and plan to look for another job?

Thanks for the reply hun! :hugs:
Basically i work every other sat, now i was off 20th oct day off then the 27th oct days holiday so the 3rd nov would be a day off (all saturdays) but shes put me in on that sat, now i cant do it so i said so, so she turned around and said at 1st thats fine come in on monday and have sat off instead then 10 mins later i get a text msg sayin i need to go head office today instead cos ive messed her rota up, she knows my situation that i cant get there so she was doin it out of spite! Sounds so silly an pathetic but it really upset me!
I plan to work up to the 7th jan so week 38 all bein well, i dont work with this woman so i dont have to see her ever but i just really didnt wanna come in today. I feel bit better now im here, i was just dreadin it. I plan on lookin for a new job, but obv i will only be paid for the 9 months so i still want the time off afterwards. I shall just grin a bare it for the next 9/10 wks all bein well!
x

Did you go? I wouldn't have.

Sounds like shes being awkward and only you know when people are playing that game! nice boss or whatever try not to let it stress you further grin through it as you say and just make sure you put your foot down at the same time. From what I see she put you in because you had a hol the week before if I have it right in which case its crafty & cheeky!

id go above her and get someone to speak to her about it! say you feel your being discriminated against because your preg!! then id go off on the sick!

No i didnt go Head office, i went to where i normally work, i couldnt see the point in takin someone from head office to put them where i work and puttin me in h/o it didnt make sense :wacko: the thing that upset me the most was that she knows my situation, she knows how hard its been to get pregnant and i know she would have known that would stress me out, and i thought she cared but obviously not!

uahhh, this woman is awful!!!

they bullied me like this at work as well! but I just couldn't let them play around with me like they wanted and OH as well said it's not right what they do!

I def would try to speak to her superior about it, or unleast mention it to her, you are planning to do so! this might make her shut up!

good luck :hi:

Awww my work tried to sack me because I had to many sick days, all pregnancy related.

They constantly tell me im difficult becuase I cant do certain aspects of the work, I work in a high dependancy care home, and shuffle me round to suit them. The other day my duty was to make the beds.....

Dont listen to them just think of your LO

On the other hand your ticker message made me laugh lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back