how the heck do you get the frozen food out of the mothercare pots?!

Gemma Simone

Reaction score
If anyone could tell me how to get the frozen food out i'd be most grateful.

apparently it should just pop out but it won't. its those pots with a rubber bottom that you can buy from mothercare so that you can freeze the food then pop it out into bags and so reusue the pots again.

it says push the 'easy pop-out base' but its frozen hard and fast. maybe i'm putting too much in the pots?

aaah. its alright now. if you leave them to defrost a tiny bit, it is easy! i should have been more patient!

i was wondering this..........are you allowed to leave the defrost a even a bit and then re freeze?!

I had the same problem but found that if you use a teaspoon to cut around the whole cube then you should be able to push it upwards from the bottom. However in the end have just gone and bought the Brother max small food portioners instead which look way better (can be purchased from Boots or babies r us for £5.99) if you really get annoyed with the mothercare ones!

ive got the brother max ones just as bad if not worse!! sometimes I cant even open them!

oh no thats not good! Might try and take them back. Thanks for the info xx

I have the same problem!!
I just put them upside down and bang them - or I just leave them for a bit to defrost.
It's a drama tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->