How to conceive a girl?

I doubt it made any difference but we baby danced 5 days up til ovulation. Apparently, female sperms swim slower but are more accurate swimmers and live longer, and male sperm are faster and die quicker lol, so if you baby dance before ovulation, by ovulation day the female sperm are most likely to reach the egg... or so I read.
xx

I actually read this before too
although I can't remember why or where I was reading it = /

Don't know any secrets but I personally got pregnant twice with girls on CD 13-14 not knowing that I don't ovulate until CD 18. When I got pregnant with my son, I did a OPK and got 2 lines and had sex that day and had a boy.
I did hear girl sperm lives longer? So may be sex before ovulation?
Who knows?
This time will just :sex: before, during + after ovulation + hope for a baby!
xx

I think any baby at all is such a blessing regardless of the sex!!

I doubt it made any difference but we baby danced 5 days up til ovulation. Apparently, female sperms swim slower but are more accurate swimmers and live longer, and male sperm are faster and die quicker lol, so if you baby dance before ovulation, by ovulation day the female sperm are most likely to reach the egg... or so I read.
xx

I actually read this before too
although I can't remember why or where I was reading it = /

I've heard this as well. When it comes time for OH and I to TTC we're gonna try :sex: on ovulation day and after. We want a boy! Of course we'll love the baby no matter what but there are all baby girls in the family so no male to carry on the name. Silly but at least I'd be the first to have a boy cause I sure as hell would not the first to have a girl, LOL! :rofl:

I'd like to have a boy as OH already has a daughter from his first marraige. But I know that I will love my baby no matter what gender they turn out to be xxxxx

I had first daughter with ex, then when got together with DH we had our son and decided to make our family complete we wanted a girl, so read around and found that high calcium can give you a girl so took extra supplements and now pregnant with a girl.
Now there could be something in it or I was just going to have a girl anyway:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->