How to find your cervix

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi all. I don't do the internal checking of my cervix because I never really knew how.

I just stuck my finger in and I have no idea what I am feeling. Everything in there feels really soft, puffy, and squishy lol.

Where is it? Which finger should I use to reach it? How in the world can I feel the opening?

They way I check it is
I use a clean middle finger with a trimmed nail
I squat over the toilet
After af is completely gone the cervix is low and feels like the tip of your nose
When you're about to ovulate or in your fertile period it's much higher and sometimes unreachable bit it's soft like your lips
As far as open vs closed its hard to tell for me but in general around af (I never check during af ew) it's just a little open for menstruation
closer to ovulation it's more open to allow sperm in
check it near the same time every day... I check about noon..during the am and pm its low so about midday is my suggestion...I hope this helps :) feel free to ask me anything

They way I check it is
I use a clean middle finger with a trimmed nail
I squat over the toilet
After af is completely gone the cervix is low and feels like the tip of your nose
When you're about to ovulate or in your fertile period it's much higher and sometimes unreachable bit it's soft like your lips
As far as open vs closed its hard to tell for me but in general around af (I never check during af ew) it's just a little open for menstruation
closer to ovulation it's more open to allow sperm in
check it near the same time every day... I check about noon..during the am and pm its low so about midday is my suggestion...I hope this helps :) feel free to ask me anything

Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->