How to get pregnant? Whats the winning formula?

Hi guys,

UPDATE
I am on my 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c on sept 11th, got a :bfp: yesterday, very faint line.... fingers crossed its a sticky one..
what i did differently this month.
started cbfm first month using it!
Also, used epo from day one till ovulation.
Hopefully not tmi, but I had lots of cm this week, way more that even at ovulation,either its a pregnancy symptom or its due to the epo.
We are trying not to get too excited about it. I get my blood results in a few weeks( anticardiolipin and lupus anticoagulant, to rule out hughes syndrome as a cause for our previous miscarriages.)But startd taking asprin daily as of yesterday anyways..
GL XXXX

Congrats hun!!! Sending you LOTS of sticky bean dust! hehe. Hope you get good blood results... best of luck!!!!

thanks honey!
Hope you are doing ok too.xxxx

update

I had a scan on monday as was bleeding for a week.There was nothing on the screen, so our bean did'nt stick again....
having some bloods taken and awaiting results, looking into possible causes.
so I seem to have managed to crack, the concieving bit now.! And have taken advantage of the fact that concieving chances are improved following a miscarriage.(thats me at m/c no 3!).
So hoping and praying that it does not happen again and that maybe I will get some answers as to why it's happening.
gl guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

update

I had a scan on monday as was bleeding for a week.There was nothing on the screen, so our bean did'nt stick again....
so I seem to have managed to crack, the concieving bit now.! And have taken advantage of the fact that concieving chances are improved following a miscarriage.(thats me at m/c no 3!).
So hoping and praying that it does not happen again and that maybe I will get some answers as to why it's happening.
gl guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear or you losses :hugs: Fx you're 4th time lucky and that little bean sticks next time!:hugs: x

update

gl guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:to you and fingers and everything crossed xx

Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of studies showing that regularly exercising intensely can reduce your fertility? I have just given up teaching regular spin classes at 6am much to the disgust of my boss, as I have read that it can affect your luteal phase, progesterone levels and the ability of the egg to implant. I'm a bit freaked out not knowing if it's okay to still run/do weights etc- anyone out there in the same boat? Btw I am 37, tried for 6 months then went back on bc out of ignorance (as me and hubby were fighting and I wasn't sure if he was reday or not)....so been ttc really, 6 months since stopping ttc AGAIN. My ob/gyn basically tore shreds off of me for returning to bc for that one month as he said it disrupts your pituitary gland and can take 12 months to resume normality....just woke up in a panic about all of this ....sheesh if only I had known. I would have been irresponsible and gone off bc way beforeI met my hubby and was in a stable relationship!!!

Thanks for listening, good luck girls!

Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of studies showing that regularly exercising intensely can reduce your fertility? I have just given up teaching regular spin classes at 6am much to the disgust of my boss, as I have read that it can affect your luteal phase, progesterone levels and the ability of the egg to implant. I'm a bit freaked out not knowing if it's okay to still run/do weights etc- anyone out there in the same boat? Btw I am 37, tried for 6 months then went back on bc out of ignorance (as me and hubby were fighting and I wasn't sure if he was reday or not)....so been ttc really, 6 months since stopping ttc AGAIN. My ob/gyn basically tore shreds off of me for returning to bc for that one month as he said it disrupts your pituitary gland and can take 12 months to resume normality....just woke up in a panic about all of this ....sheesh if only I had known. I would have been irresponsible and gone off bc way beforeI met my hubby and was in a stable relationship!!!

Thanks for listening, good luck girls!

Totally depends how extreme you are and whether your BMI is healthy or not

Yep, apparently optimal BMI for pregnancy is 18.5-24. BMI is calculated by getting your weight in kg, then divide the square of your height in metres. i.e. it's weight/(height x height). I've read that exercising intensely definitely reduces fertility, but moderate exercise is beneficial, e.g. how about a gentle jog or walk with hills for 30mins daily? How long is your typical cycle, do you have signs of ovulation, do you use opks? The more regular your cycle and the nearer it is to 28 days the higher the chance you are regularly ovulating. Don't worry about your bc, it usually is out of your system within 6 months, but can take up to 12 months, that's not usual though and you only took it for a month right? Think of how many girls fall pregnant after forgetting to take a pill or 2. Try and get your BMI in the optimal range and moderation in exercise sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->