How to get pregnant? Whats the winning formula?

If we only knew... lol... we'd be RICH!!!! haha.

This is my first month using Fertilaid (my hubby has been on it for months but I figured it can't hurt to try also- wink wink). Not sure it's the winning formula... yet... lol... but if so I'll let you!!!!

I can say this though... I've been taking if for about a week now- and after about 2 days on it I'm all sorts of "randy"- lol. Maybe this is it's trick- it makes us want it MORE... so we DTD more... ? Hmmmmm.... haha

Good luck to you all and lots of sticky bean baby dust!!!!

I must say thank you to you ladies. This thread has been very helpful and encouraging. Good luck in getting those BFPs.

I really love this thread! But I have no idea what CBFM is...

On with my 2 cents:

A: As a rule, I tell my good friends to heal their WHOLE body, not just deal with it piecemeal. The body is designed so that part works together and when one thing is out-of-whack, it tends to effect other systems too.

B: I would advise you to toss out the synthetic vitamins and use those that are made from real food sources. Just like apple flavoring is not the same thing as a plump juicy fresh one, vitamins made from synthetic sources don't take advantage of the whole nutritional benefit of the veggie/fruit.

C: The last (but not least) thing that I would recommend is to start charting your waking temperature and cervical fluid. I started out using Fertility Friend but have switched to Fertility Flower, which I like better. Charting is like a visual picture of what's happening hormonally in your body which is a valuable diagnostic tool.

All the best to you all!

Hi girls I started day 2 of my cbfm( clear blue fertility monitor)(mum2blanka).
Day 6 which on your first time using it cbfm is the first time machine asks you to test, I got a high! Tried it this morning and the bugger wouldn't work, not sure if it was me not loading it correctly but I took my time and referred to the instructions.... And I hot no result as it didn't flash the way it should( I am thinking this relationship might not last with cbfm as I was even late for work because of this!!)
I will perciveer though it cost too much to throw in the towel so early on...
I have started the epo , for those of u in the uk, I got pre conception vits and folic acid also and paid less than £ 5 for the lot from savers on the high st!!
Keep all the suggestions and xny successes you have with the concieving going girls xxxxx

hi i have been trying for 7 months after losing my little one and i did the opks checking cm and symptom spotting. i got quite obsessed with it and it was all i could think of. then 2 months ago i thought i cant do this anymore and i made myself relax and threw away anything to do with babies. i kept myself busy and we bd every other day nothing else!! and now im just under 4 weeks pregnant!! so that worked for me honey x

That sounds remarkably like me - I became obsessed after second mmc - to the point DH was really put off having :sex: because poor luv felt it was a means to an end rather than something we wanted to do. I got diagnosed with acute stress and told by my consultant to just let it go for a few months to let my mind and body relax and recover. So I did, we went away for our anniversary the following month, we knew it was D day (so to speak) but we just relaxed, had a little afternoon drink, had :sex: went to dinner etc and just enjoyed ourselves. After that weekend I decided I would get my body into better shape for conceiving and decided to go back to the gym. On the morning of my second workout a week later I realised it was AF day but nothing had happened (and im normally spot on) - got my remaining stick out, peed on it and BFP - and im currently typing this at 1.30 am because the little madam hasnt stopped kicking and that and the heartburn is keeping me awake! :happydance: We are now into 3rd tri and finally starting to believe we might actually have a baby this time.

I firmly believe it was the conscious decision to go with the flow and RELAX about it that made it happen after several months of stressed out obession over ttc. Obviously that doesnt work if there is an underlying cause but if there isnt - relaxation is the best thing - If the most difficult thing- to do. - Oh the only other thing I did was take a pregnacare vitamin and went back to doing Yoga (for stress relief)

Oh for reference im nearly 38

HTH

Mizze xx

Im sooo pleased for you!! Im new and TTC and your post has made me really :happydance:

Hi Mandy,

I have no idea if one, none or all of these things helped me but thought I would share:

(1) I used a CBFM which gave me confidence that everything was working and that I was having sex on the right days.

(2) I also was exercising alot at least 3x per week: a 7 mile run on a wkd. I know that sounds extreme but I don't think I've ever been more healthy in my life and I do wonder if this contributed. If you are overweight I would consider trying to lose some weight if you can.

(3) I also ate reasonably healthily not always 5 a day but a good varied diet with naughty things only if I was exercising that day.

(4) I used fertility friend (temping) to confirm ovulation after the CBFM hormone surges detected.

(5) tried to drink a least one glass of water per hr. V difficult to do so not always successful.

(6) take breaks from this website. Hearing sad stories can get you down also step away from google it can convince you that you have every fertility problem in the world.

(7) This is hard but know that ttc can be a long journey-alot of luck is involved. Watch this and you'll understand why:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

I really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

:dust:

HI,

we've been trying for quite a while, had several mcs and low and behold i have a lap and dye 1st october and now pregnant with hcg level 1780!

xx

Hi Mandy,

I have no idea if one, none or all of these things helped me but thought I would share:

(1) I used a CBFM which gave me confidence that everything was working and that I was having sex on the right days.

(2) I also was exercising alot at least 3x per week: a 7 mile run on a wkd. I know that sounds extreme but I don't think I've ever been more healthy in my life and I do wonder if this contributed. If you are overweight I would consider trying to lose some weight if you can.

(3) I also ate reasonably healthily not always 5 a day but a good varied diet with naughty things only if I was exercising that day.

(4) I used fertility friend (temping) to confirm ovulation after the CBFM hormone surges detected.

(5) tried to drink a least one glass of water per hr. V difficult to do so not always successful.

(6) take breaks from this website. Hearing sad stories can get you down also step away from google it can convince you that you have every fertility problem in the world.

(7) This is hard but know that ttc can be a long journey-alot of luck is involved. Watch this and you'll understand why:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

I really hope you get your BFP soon xxx

:dust:

Hi Spacegirl,

thankyou so much for taking the time to write.congratulations on your pregnancy.
I am eating healthier of recent and am walking alot more over the past few weeks, I'm the biggest I've ever been, although, I'm a size 12-14 I'm only 5ft 2 so need to get healthy and trimmer if I want to carry a baby anyway...

I have watched the great sperm race...what an eye opener, my oh was totally amazed at what his guys have to face lol.

I'm on my first month now with the cbfm,takes a bit of getting used to! so currently in the 2ww and waiting patiently.!

good luck honey xxx

HI,

we've been trying for quite a while, had several mcs and low and behold i have a lap and dye 1st october and now pregnant with hcg level 1780!

xx

ah thats lovely pinktrifle and thanks for sharing babe.Good luck with your pregnancy and enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

UPDATE
I am on my 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c on sept 11th, got a :bfp: yesterday, very faint line.... fingers crossed its a sticky one..
what i did differently this month.
started cbfm first month using it!
Also, used epo from day one till ovulation.
Hopefully not tmi, but I had lots of cm this week, way more that even at ovulation,either its a pregnancy symptom or its due to the epo.
We are trying not to get too excited about it. I get my blood results in a few weeks( anticardiolipin and lupus anticoagulant, to rule out hughes syndrome as a cause for our previous miscarriages.)But startd taking asprin daily as of yesterday anyways..
GL XXXX

hello All,
I am new to the forum.

I am 35 yrs old and I have one 1 child, my beautifull little baby girl...she's 15yrs old but to me she will always be my little baby. :flower:

I've read all your posts and they are so helpful.

had one quick question. what Brand of EPO do you recommend?

good luck and baby dust to all...

:hugs:

hello All,
I am new to the forum.

I am 35 yrs old and I have one 1 child, my beautifull little baby girl...she's 15yrs old but to me she will always be my little baby. :flower:

I've read all your posts and they are so helpful.

had one quick question. what Brand of EPO do you recommend?

good luck and baby dust to all...

:hugs:

Hi,

I just used the "savers" own brand, a uk based franchise.took 1 500mg capsule daily from cd 1 till ovulation then stopped, as I have read the girls on b&B have recommended.
GL XX

Hi all

I'm turning 35 in three months....trying for baby nr 2 after removing Implanon.
Thank you all for sharing your stories. There was a lot I did not know yet!

Good luck to all of you
Saskia:flower: xx

Hi guys,

UPDATE
I am on my 2nd cycle after my 2nd m/c on sept 11th, got a :bfp: yesterday, very faint line.... fingers crossed its a sticky one..
Hopefully not tmi, but I had lots of cm this week, way more that even at ovulation,either its a pregnancy symptom or its due to the epo.
We are trying not to get too excited about it. I get my blood results in a few weeks( anticardiolipin and lupus anticoagulant, to rule out hughes syndrome as a cause for our previous miscarriages.)But startd taking asprin daily as of yesterday anyways..
GL XXXX

Hi Mandy,

How are you doing? Can I say congratulations yet??

Cxxx

Hi guys,

UPDATE
GL XXXX

Congrats hun!!! Sending you LOTS of sticky bean dust! hehe. Hope you get good blood results... best of luck!!!!

Congrats Mandy1971,
Faint line = positive result no matter how faint....if you see it, it's positive. yay for you. :happydance::hugs::thumbup:

so this is my remedy for TTC again after m/c. I am still spotting from my m/c but as soon as i stop, i will be prepared. :flower:

1- charting my temp w/BBT
2- EPO (evening primose oil)
3- Progesterone cream
4- baby aspirin
5- BD every other night :winkwink::blush:

baby dust to all!!

Hi guys,

UPDATE
GL XXXX

Hi Mandy,

How are you doing? Can I say congratulations yet??

Cxxx

Hi Honey,

we are still a bit shaky with the whole thing, slight spotting this am, but no cramps yet.. trying to stay positive but at the same time not get too carried away.... Will keep posting here.How's you.?
Mandy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->