How to get rid of under eye baggage?

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
I have HUGE dark under eye bags and as i get older they are getting more noticeable.
I have tried a concelear type stick but it doesn't do anything.What can i use thats cheap but works?

the garnier roll on is really good :)!

I have heard that hemorroid cream is really good for bags under your eyes x

Heamoroid cream is actually really good!! It worked wonders for my step mum :)

Mine are dark rather than being quite prominent *yet* Erk!
The garnier roll on,do you mean the green one or the one with the concelear stuff in it too?

Mine are dark rather than being quite prominent *yet* Erk!
The garnier roll on,do you mean the green one or the one with the concelear stuff in it too?

the concealer one. It kinda stings when you first put it on but dont let that discourage you LOL
the green one is for anti puffiness.

a used, cold teabag works wonders!!

I never found the garnier roll on to work dam it! I know it sounds really cliché but after making a habit of drinking more water it has done wonders to my complexion that no product has.

I never found the garnier roll on to work dam it! I know it sounds really cliché but after making a habit of drinking more water it has done wonders to my complexion that no product has.[/QUOTE

I totally agree with this :thumbup:

I have really dark undereye circles, too. The only product I have found that works has been Bobbi Brown's concealer combo. She has two that you layer. One is pink-spectrum-based, the other is yellow-spectrum-based, so you wind up with complete coverage.
This one first:
https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com...ATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY22762&PRODUCT_ID=PROD16804
Then, this one:
https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com...UCT_ID=PROD16805&cm_vc=XCATEGORY22762&loc=spp

It's more expensive, but it lasted me ages and has been great quality. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->