How to "heat up" the bedroom Updated with Game of Love link

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I posted in another area but not getting much response.. So I thought I would try here while everyone is killing time :)

So DD is one and DH and I have been married almost 5 years now and together 10! Things are great and we have no problem dtd. However, I would like to keep things that way and whatnot so I was just wondering what all tip, tricks, advice you lovely ladies had!

I usually do the lingerie, I made a fun game kind of like a board game with a bed sheet (if anyone is interested I can post a tutorial - it was really fun) but what else can we do to keep the passion alive?

I would like to know about this game too! Sorry I advice I just like to suprise DH with new outfits all the time.

I would like to know about this game too! Sorry I advice I just like to suprise DH with new outfits all the time.

Same here. I have a silk robe that works well too. My DH has always said he'd love me to surrise him by wearing nothing but his old Foosball jersey lol

I haven't forgot about posting the tutorial! I will try to get to it tomorrow! Been a busy Easter weekend!

I try to be a bit impulsive sometimes (as much as I can be within our busy house 😉), just pounce on him at times that you wouldn't normally, send him little cheeky text messages etc, make him feel wanted, all these work for me xx

so basically for the game you get a solid color bed sheet and put it on your mattress. then you draw with a permanent marker little boxes just like monopoly has and in each box you put a little something "fun" like back massage, make out, etc and then once you get to the very end the last one is :sex: you both take turns rolling the dice and have your own game pieces. Whatever he lands on he must do to you and whatever you land on you must do to him.

I found a link that shows pictures and stuff since I did take pictures and stuff. Hope it helps!
https://designdininganddiapers.com/...ove-with-the-real-housewives-of-bucks-county/

its actually really fun! I lit some candles and we played by candle light :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->