How to hide bump!

torilou

Reaction score
Half term is now over and its back to the school run, how on earth am I going to hide my bump!!? The last week or so its just gone ding!

Im really tiny, size 6 so its not going to be hard for anyone to work out, really dont want anyone knowing yet but how the heck am I going to hide it in this weather! Going to look a bit daft walking around in 20 odd degrees in a baggy jumper, tried that last week when it was cold and even hubby said you could still see it

Argghh what to do xx

hmm what about something floaty like a maxi dress or skirt? xx

poor u...im slim too and usually wear floaty tops etc...so shudnt seem strange to people and hopefuly hide the bump. even try neck scarfs over wee tops etc...and let it hand to the front

I did buy a mid length dress thats all flowy but I dont usually wear things like that so think it will be a big give away plus trying it on the other day made me look even more pregnant! lol x

No advice really...

I tried the whole floaty top thing too but it just makes my bump more obvious!

Damn us skinny people! :rofl:

lol, I just dont know how I hid it on my last!! Didnt tell anyone until 15 weeks! Got no chance this time! Only wanna get another couple of weeks under my belt, would be devastated if people found out before my older kids, not sure how their going to take it as it is :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->