How To Look Good Pregnant!

N

Neecee

Ok, I had originally intended to post a pic of myself looking hotttt in a nice lil maternity ensemble....but I couldn't find any!

Anyone got any pregnant pics they're particularly proud of?

In the meantime, I found some looks that I really like and would like to re-create:

(I'm picturing myself without the swollen ankles and the 'mask of pregnancy' LOL!)

https://www.swells.co.uk/images/collections/large/20.jpg

https://www.swells.co.uk/images/collections/small/17.jpg
(minus the clumpy boots!)

https://www.sweetlillymaternity.com.au/database/images/prod_414.jpg

https://www.sweetlillymaternity.com.au/database/images/prod_528.JPG

Would this one really work at xmas when I'm 8 months pregnant? Hmmm...dunno bout the heels, but i like it anyway.

https://www.sweetlillymaternity.com.au/database/images/prod_635.jpg

i didnt look that good BEFORE i was pregnant i have no chance now lol

where do they find these women I WISH i looked like that preggo, my skin is like a 14 yr old and my hair is horrrrrrible lol thanks for the style ideas tho i put belts around my chest like the 4th picture it makes bump stick out and looks soooo cute xx

i never look good. lol. no i do. but when u have a bump to style in with ur clothes its hard. i look fat in my uniform as its so weird. but i go for baggy tops atm. then i dont look fat. lol. i dont do heals when pregnant.

i cant even be bothered to try and look good these days!!!

Dunno if im on my own here but i could never be bothered to even try and look that good! I dont think ive wore my own clothes for the past few weeks, living in my boyfriends !

I gave up on heels at about 4-5 months in my pregnancy. That was a sad, sad day. ;)

I still make the effort to look nice when I'm going out somewhere, but if it's just at home? Forget it! Sweats, baggy T Shirts and fuzzy socks all the way!

where do they find these women I WISH i looked like that preggo, my skin is like a 14 yr old and my hair is horrrrrrible lol thanks for the style ideas tho i put belts around my chest like the 4th picture it makes bump stick out and looks soooo cute xx

I tried to do the belt thing, but I dunno if I liked the fact that it made my bump stick out more. I tend to wear empire line tops now but they have to either be long, or the tunic-style ones, as maternity trousers just aren't working for me so I'm wearing my regular trousers open but held together with a hairband!

I like these looks for going out only though, at home I'm my trakkies most of the time. My hubby and I have a lot of things we've been invited to in the run up to xmas and I just wanna make a bit of an effort, yanno? And i do plan on trying to be a yummy mummy afterwards too!

I struggled to find trousers too hun, and now have found New Look maternity jeans....they're fab!!! They're a bit too long on me, 'cos I'm so short, but they fit lovely everywhere else.......have you tried them? The jeans I go were only £12!!!

I reckon they are wearing pillows under them dresses they look to good! why dont i look that good! I am still in my pjs with a big tat at the back of my head as i was napping and my face looks like its never seen make up. Time to go and pluck the eye brows again.

I'm going to get a nice dress for christmas parties too :D
If bump ever grows. I'm assuming by christmas peanut'll have made an appearance.

So does no one have any pics or styles they like?

C'mon ladies!!!! We're at THE MOST feminine we can possibly be!!!! Let's embrace it, accentuate it and celebrate it!!!!!!

So what if our skin is greasy, spotty and we spent all the time with either our head or our arse in the toilet - nothing a bit of slap can't fix!

I've decided - I'm gonna fix up! Fair enough I can't walk very well at the moment, but if I've got to hobble down the road, I'm gonna look damn good doing it! Yeah!

Ooh - I just LOVE the 1st 2 dresses. You show me them now though - when I only have 2 weeks left!! You go girl though. I haven't let pregnancy get to me and have made the effort every day so far. I'm hoping I can keep it up to the bitter end!!

well i went on a cloths hunt after you inspired me necee and guess what 4 sites i went to for maturnity cloths and the items i picked where out of my dam size so i threw a big strop ! how can 4 sites not have size 12 trousers i want on them? I thought mothercare would have been good but they are out of stock of the leggings i wanted to look nice with my snow boots and will have them in 8-16 weeks again, no goot to me i will have popped by the end of that wait.

GRR! veryting else was in a size 8, 18, or 20.

hahahahah..mummyjade. I am built for comfort not for speed...but I'd so love to build up the energy to squeezeself into some of those outfits!

oh man, these clothes are gorgeous! i may still hve to wear some kinda babydoll dress for xmas as im not slimming down at all :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->