How To Look Good Pregnant!

My mum bought me a pair of trousers! soon as i heard they where a 10 I said they wouldnt fit i cant get my ass in a 10 this years mum! then tried them on and they fitted like a glove! got an over bump and all on them and they are trendy and go with my snow boots. now how come my mum can pick me out nice cloths that fit me and when I go looking i come home with things that are to big/small and are unconfortable? hummm maybe that motherly knows best thing comes after I have the baby.

But I got a nice pair from peacocks today! and they where cheap! cool . I even put my make up on! woohoo!

My mum bought me a pair of trousers! soon as i heard they where a 10 I said they wouldnt fit i cant get my ass in a 10 this years mum! then tried them on and they fitted like a glove! got an over bump and all on them and they are trendy and go with my snow boots. now how come my mum can pick me out nice cloths that fit me and when I go looking i come home with things that are to big/small and are unconfortable? hummm maybe that motherly knows best thing comes after I have the baby.

But I got a nice pair from peacocks today! and they where cheap! cool . I even put my make up on! woohoo!

Yay! See, new clothes and a bit of slap can work wonders!

I think I look horrible all the time. I'm sure people just feel obliged to tell me I'm glowing. Argh! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->