How To Look Good Pregnant!

Neece what sites did u take those piccys from??? A couple of them are growing on me but those girls dont seem to have the size of boobs I do so will probably hang all wrong!!!!

I tried to find one but i cant :( i didnt look pregnant enough to bring off any of the looks i've got one from 21 weeks :rofl: but i dont think it counts!! I kinda wish i'd taken more now :cry: the only ones i have are when i either am showing my tummy or i'm sitting down...
Well just cos nobody else has posted i will show the 'style' i like even if i did have no bump to show it off with!! :blush: :blush:

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/DSC00694.jpg

Very nice Blob! I'm still trawling through my pics to see if i can find a decent one. I'm going out at the weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pics to post on monday!

Anyone else?

i find it quite easy atm, tyo look good while pregnant. but theres still time not to lol

I am also trying my best not to let myself 'go' yet!

I feel really weird though as Im used to having long extensions but I had them taken out when I fell pregnant:blush:
I am loving my H&M maternity skinnies though....they have a low slung waist with a bump panel which really holds your belly and rounds it off (if your still a bit wobbly like me) and they look just like low hipster style jeans! I just wear a ribbed vest and cardi over and they look sooo nice!

Im not a fan of dresses/tops that fit under the bust and then drop down straight! I hate the side view, they look like tents on me!:rofl: Im preferring fitted knitwear that shows off my bump!

Heres a pic of me in my zara mat wrap jumper dress...its so nice on and dead comfy! Ive got a black polo neck on and leggings with my black fringed boots from topshop:cloud9:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/meat11weekspg001-1.jpg

hahah theres no hope for me then, am only 8 weeks and ve let myself go badly already haha.
Guess its just coz am so tired all the time at the mo

I feel really weird though as Im used to having long extensions but I had them taken out when I fell pregnant:blush:
I am loving my H&M maternity skinnies though....they have a low slung waist with a bump panel which really holds your belly and rounds it off (if your still a bit wobbly like me) and they look just like low hipster style jeans! I just wear a ribbed vest and cardi over and they look sooo nice!

Im not a fan of dresses/tops that fit under the bust and then drop down straight! I hate the side view, they look like tents on me!:rofl: Im preferring fitted knitwear that shows off my bump!

Heres a pic of me in my zara mat wrap jumper dress...its so nice on and dead comfy! Ive got a black polo neck on and leggings with my black fringed boots from topshop:cloud9:

Very sleek and classy girl!

***NEWSFLASH***

If anyone wants a really comfy dress that can be dressed up or down, head to Zara. I bought a really nice purple dress that accentuates the cleavage and fits just under the bust (and trust me - it can hold A LOT of bust!!!) It's loose jersey material from under the bust and has some little ties at the side which you can tighten or let out, so it's great for when you grow a bit. I comes in purple, cerise, brown and black, but the best thing is it was only £17.00!!!!!

I'm gonna wear it out tomorrow night, so I'll post some pics at the weekend.

ladies dont worry about envying these models of glowing skin etc there not pregnant. i saw it on britains next top model they just use regular models and put fake bumps on them. i also glad to see im not the only one whose eyebrows grow manic and need plucking every few days

ladies dont worry about envying these models of glowing skin etc there not pregnant. i saw it on britains next top model they just use regular models and put fake bumps on them. i also glad to see im not the only one whose eyebrows grow manic and need plucking every few days

Ugh, why can't they just use REAL pregnant women??? There are plenty of us around! They may as well start using skinny girls to model plus size clothing and just pad them out!

Well none of those girls have proper bumps yet even if they were real. Most of us have bumps way huger and that must alter the drape of the dress! lol

could you imagine having that many hormonal women on a fashion shoot lol. the requests and demands would be fun xoxo

Very sleek and classy girl!

***NEWSFLASH***

If anyone wants a really comfy dress that can be dressed up or down, head to Zara. I bought a really nice purple dress that accentuates the cleavage and fits just under the bust (and trust me - it can hold A LOT of bust!!!) It's loose jersey material from under the bust and has some little ties at the side which you can tighten or let out, so it's great for when you grow a bit. I comes in purple, cerise, brown and black, but the best thing is it was only £17.00!!!!!

I'm gonna wear it out tomorrow night, so I'll post some pics at the weekend.

Oh I would like to see this! Im looking for a nice dressy up dress to wear for a wedding evening do in december......is it on their website?

Well I went out the back there and naighbour was talking over fence to me and you know what she kept saying "you look awful" GEEE thanks! I feel it and know I look it but stop saying it lol then she said it a boy because I look really pale and sick looking. Again. then again before i left. I made my excuses and went in lol oh and aparenly i aint really showing! is she blind i am massive!

Ok I want all those outfits. Every last one of them LOL

So, my weekend was spent in crappy, sneezing, sciatic pain, so I didn't even get to wear my new dress.:cry:
I'll post some a pic of what it looks like though, and I also bought a cute butterfly necklace from primark and hand painted some of the wings in purple to match the dress. I'll put up some pics in a bit.

Ok, here's the dress and the necklace:

Attachments

• dress.JPG
    dress.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 7
  • butterflies.JPG
    butterflies.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads