How to stop a cat nap?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
My baby always cat naps, maybe 10-30 min each time and 2-4 times a day. He doesn't sleep much and always wakes up grumpy since started teething.
Now he got 2 teeth and one more coming out soon and sleeping pattern is out of the window (wake up 4-5 times a night again)
any advice?

Maley cat naps too rather than have a block of sleep in the day....maybe dont let him sleep until he is absolutely falling asleep and then he may sleep longer....also....maley sleeps longer if in her bed rather than on the sofa etc

If he is teething he may wake up that much wether he cat naps or not?

i find i archie doesnt have all hes sleep duing the day then he wiln be bad at night x

Don't have a lot of advice, but when I worked with my babies at the preschool we did lots ot keep them super stimulated so that they didn't fall asleep and when they finally did they were so tired from activity they slept for solid periods of time. Depending on age there are various things to do but change of scenery and music and play stimulation usually help keep them awake.

Alasdair sleeps for 30 mins at a time twice or three times a day. I have friends though who have babies who sleep for 2 hrs solid between 12-2. I don't get it! I'd like to encourage him to take a bigger nap but I don't know how to do it either!

Kathryn sleeps an hour in the morning and 2 or so hours in the afternoon. We just got a jumperoo on monday and Kathryn loves it! It tires her out too cause she'll bounce for a long while as long as he's not hungry and doesn't have a full diaper. So try exercise and stimulation and lots of it. Good luck!

Alasdair sleeps for 30 mins at a time twice or three times a day. I have friends though who have babies who sleep for 2 hrs solid between 12-2. I don't get it! I'd like to encourage him to take a bigger nap but I don't know how to do it either!

Hannah's the same though it's 3-4 30 minute naps, 45 minutes if I'm lucky but never longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->