How to stop the cat from going in the pram?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I bought a new pram for LO on Saturday and it's a lot bigger than his other one so I need to leave it downstairs in the kitchen. I kept the other one in the hallway but the new one won't fit there.

Now my cat keeps jumping into the pram and he is driving me nuts! I keep moving him away from it and telling him no and then half an hour later he is back in there! I've tried putting tin foil in there as I read cats hate it but my cat isn't bothered by it.

Anyone any ideas?

you can get cat nets for prams
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/310...ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83&ff19=0

Ahh I didn't know about the cat nests! I shall order one of those. I haven't got a raincover for it yet. Need to buy one when I get paid as the pram was 2nd hand and didn't come with one. Both good ideas though. Thanks :)

Can you put a bed sheet over fir now until you can get a net / rain cover?

It just depends, our male ginger cat is huge in height and size but he is literally a big pussy! wont fight with any other cats, surrenders immediately... basically is a big fat, lazy cat called ginger! would of been as well calling him garfield :haha: he has never bitten anyone, is a big softie, puts up with emilys constant annoyance towards him and just sleeps all day and eats his meals :haha: there was one time he cosied himseld up in emilys pram when she was a few months old... one swift hit set him straight! although he is quite a timid cat, and you only have to tell him off once and he will not do it again. He knows not to go into emilys bedroom too, luckily! but cat nets for you pram is very good too if nothing else works... yes, the world does sell cat nets for your pram! :rofl: xx

I'll try putting a bed sheet over and see how it goes, although I'm pretty sure he will somehow turn it into a bed in the pram lol! I've got a car seat raincover that I bought off the market for the other pram and it seems quite big so I'll try that too :)

Tried the rain cover and it fits. Just caught the cat squeezing through the hole on it. Little bugger lol!

Someone once told me to try foil. They don't like the noise when they jump on it.

Someone once told me to try foil. They don't like the noise when they jump on it.

I remember my mum hearing about this when my sister was born and her cat kept sleeping in the pram so she tried it but i remember her saying that the cat pee'd on it as though it were a plastic bag :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->