How to tell dh, its our 4th!

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
I thought for sure I was out this month. But low and behold Im not! I want to tell DH in a cute way. Its our 4th and last. I've never told him in a special way before. Ideas please?

I will just tell you what I have done. We just played a treasure hunt. I kept clues and the last clue was pointing to my belly.I wrote on my belly "Baby on Board". That was real fun.

I never thought about a fun way of telling DH but that's a good idea. Sorry I don't really have any advice... I've always just showed him my test lol. Maybe you could make him some cake or something and take one of those thin cassette tests then tape the test underneath the plate until he notices it.

Good ideas ladies! Thank you. I ended up printing out this picture and taping it to his computer... He didn't get it lol i had to explain it. For all the other ones I just blurted it out. We have more fun announcing it to family, he's always the brains behind it lol.

Attachments

• ddb01ecf645dd0e85034c8a9dcf8f1fd.jpg
    ddb01ecf645dd0e85034c8a9dcf8f1fd.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
That's cute! I went through the same thing this time. It is our fourth and last and I didn't know how to tell him, but I wanted to do something special. I wrote him a card. It was all I could think of in the flustered of it haha

Thanks guys! I thought it was cute. Its probably how I am going to announce it on fb. See how long it takes someone to figure it out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->