How would you describe kicks?

Katie1

Reaction score
In your own words, how would you describe what the first kicks feel like? I'm not sure if that's what I'm feeling or not ..?

I felt my first at 14+5, I described the movement I felt as very soft pokes, at times it'd definitely feel like a bubble popping :) hope that helps xx

It does! I think that's what I'm feeling! And I wasn't sure if it was too soon- but I guess not :) Thanks a lot!

Soft pokes! Exactly! I wondered if it were kicks/movements, or my uterus stretching?

Sometimes I get a little thump, but usually I feel like there's an ice cream churner in my belly. It kind of tickles and sometimes I and even OH can feel a little ripple on the outside.

It does! I think that's what I'm feeling! And I wasn't sure if it was too soon- but I guess not :) Thanks a lot!

I thought it was too early when I felt it too... but they only became more consistent after that, so it was definitely movement :) The fun is just beginning now, enjoy! x

Sometimes I get a little thump, but usually I feel like there's an ice cream churner in my belly. It kind of tickles and sometimes I and even OH can feel a little ripple on the outside.

Thats a really good description like an ice cream churner thats exactly what ive been feeling, it doesnt feel like a kick to me, my placenta is at the front of my tummy so i dont feel kicks as such but that churning type feeling is getting more noticeable

The very first movements that I wasn't sure were movements were like a tickling in my belly.

Now, it's a much stronger like "rumbling" feeling. Y'know like when you're hungry and your belly rumbles? Well that, but magnified about 10 times and without the hunger pangs!

It felt kinda like checking a pulse I would say. And sometimes like a painless muscles spasm. So far my favorite movement is when he is changing his position or moving and you have your hand there. Feeling from the inside and outside is crazy! I love feeling his body move up and then down to get comfy.

I have an anterior placenta and don't feel much at 20 +6. The odd stirrings I think might be madam giving me a good old thump feels like my tongue rubbing against the inner wall of my cheek but on a larger scale. I also feel muscle twitchy type pangs too. Still not 100% sure any of that is attributable to baby though- i just guess that because it's in the area between belly button and pelvis, it might be!

You know those little packaging "popcorns?" to me it feels like one is tumbling in my tummy. It's really light and almost not noticeable.

pokes and some times feels like a wahing machine... sounds wierd but thats the only way i can discribe it x

For me now at 17-18 weeks it feels like I have a goldfish in my belly that keeps running into the walls lol. That's when she kicks/punches

When she actually moves/rolls around my belly gets tight and kind of feels like i'm on a roller coaster or having a huge muscle spasm that lasts like 10 seconds lol

It feels like someone poking me with their finger from the inside. I can always feel it from the outside now if I put my hand over the area. I can even see the spot pop up on my tummy!

Like popcorn popping inside my belly!

It feels kinda like when you have wind and it's moving around in your tummy lol. Kinda like you're going to break wind but you don't. As it gets more powerful it feels more like something is trying to break out haha.

XxX

Yes I agree with the wind one!! Totally feels as if you have massive gas lower down but then you realize it's not gas as it can last minutes. Or a finger poking from the inside if a good kick! I can feel it from the outside if the movement is big enough.

I never felt flutters, popping or anything like that. When I felt a kick, it was like wham, the baby kicked me. It was very obvious and it probably could be felt from the outside also if I had my hand on my tummy. But I was very slim, and didn't feel anything until 19-20 weeks.

Actual kicks and not squirming around always felt like a pop in my belly. You know when you are making popcorn and it pops? To me it feels just like that. Another way to describe it is like someone flicking you lightly with their fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->