How's Imi **UPDATES**

Awhh, wish I lived nearer or I would have come up to see her and given her a big hug. This will have to do instead Imi :hugs:
Thinking of you and wishing you strong. x

Gald to hear you're up and about be it with difficulty. Hope you get out soon Imi. Big :hugs: Good to see you online yesterday. Take care and best wishes to you and your famiily XXX

Hey all ...

REALLY cheered me up reading your messages thanks, had a good day today, all 8 vein tubes out and catheter gone this morning too :D

Still sore as to be expected but the main thing is im up and about hobbling lol!!

I stopped injection pain relife this morning and am taking oral tablets and have had lovely afternoon with gav (OH) charl (Wobs) and vicky n kasy really made me feel better.

Had my plaster took off wound had a bit of a shock an got a little upset but am over it.

Hopefully out 2moro can't wait tbh ...

Fanks everyone Imi xxx

aaaawww hun enjoy xmas and ur hols and they try again all the best xx

glad ur feeling a bit more like urslef hun :hugs: xxx

Glad you had a nice afternoon. Hope they let you out 2morrow. Fingers croosed they do.

Thanks guys really hope i can come out tis doing my nut in here tbh!!

And Tiff trying to TTC is the last thing on our minds, im lucky to be alive, They said another hour, hour n half i would have been dead.

I have alot to thank vicky and lauz for and wobs for making me go doc's in first place, if it wasn't for them maddie wouldn't have a mummy right now.

I owe you guys so much i can NEVER repay my debt to you all thank you.

xxx

I don't think friendship is debt hunny! I'm so glad how fast your coming along your a strong & brave woman - Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :hugs: Stu sends his hugs x

:hugs: Awe Baby. I am so glad that you are doing well. So glad to see you are up to making posts. Hope you get to come home tomorrow.

Suz

Hi babe :hi:

I am so glad you are doing as well as can be expected! Sounds like you are a right go-er :wink: You just take care and take it one day at a time, there is no rush!

Lots of love n hugs babe :hugs: x

Hi Imi glad you are feeling better and making steps to come home. I always feel that recovery is better once you get into familiar surroundings. If there is any thing you need, or I can get nd bring to you let me know as I am on Maternity leave and have nothing better to do.

THoughts are with you, Gav and Maddie!

aww hunny iv just seen this thread! You dont have to thank me atall, Im just so pleased me and Vicky had the cars that day as we usually dont. Things happened so fast! It was auful seeing you in so much pain was so upsetting :cry: BUT chin up everything is ok now and your on the mend :) and I cant believe your up and about and doing so well. Hope you go home today and get away from that witch from hell to the comfort of your own home. Im gonna come and see you later if your still there. see you later hun more and more hugs xxx

Hi,

great to hear that you are feeling "better" - yep better is not a real good word here, but you hopefully guess what I want to say :hugs:

Lot`s of love from overseas....

Lauz you would be best giving her mobile a ring first shes itching to get out at the moment & is waiting on her blood count!

Little update:
Imis hCG levels have been going up - Her cervix is still high also which meant they wanted to do an internal ultra sound on Monday incase theres a possibilty of unidentical twins!

This morning they done or got a count (not sure which) & done a water test , idiots of course its + :roll: - anyway they have done another blood count & are rushing it through if it looks like it has doubled she may be readmitted tomorrow - shes adminant to come out for a night & theres nothing they can do tonight anyway obviously the scare is if there is a second pregnancy ... where is it? (Ectopic pregnancies don't double in hCG anyway)!!

Told her to stay neutral - My levels were still rising a while before they declined regardless of outcome shes just happy to be alive, be Mummy to Maddie & be with the man she loves - which is more important :hugs:

Result back not quite doubbled just under but deff second PG.

Reg, SHO and surgeon adimant it NOT in womb so where is it??

Can't fucking cope with all this, head battered.

Going home for few hours then coming back as second rupture highly likely.

Honestly can't take anymore tis to much...

:cry: :cry:

Oh imi i jsut wanna hug you and make it all better for you. Loads of love, you know were all here to support you :hugs:

oh my word honey, i am sorry i am only just seeing this, had family bereavement.
i am so so so sorry, hope you get everything sorted out and start to feel better soon. shed loads of love, hugs and prayers to you honey...bxox [-o< :hugs: [-o<

I was just talking to Stu - This was our situation! Our levels were still rising after op! An we got the 'where is it' ... an so on :evil:

The hospital are doing nothing but batter your fucking head hunny if a second pregnancy is not in the womb it does NOT mean a rupture is highly likely I think they are giving you possibilities but they are letting you go out & see your family & return later for checks tomorrow.

They offered us an injection that is used for cancer & I refused because they were saying 'we do not know' well if they didn't know why were they offering me such a serious drug(?) adventurely my levels starting decreasing!

I hope they can put an answer to all your questions tomorrow rather than doing your head right in like this :hugs:

Oh Imi. Just caught up with what's been happening to you. It's dreadful, poor you.

Sending you a big (but gentle) hug :hugs:

Stay strong

H

xx

awwwwwwwwwww imi babes, i wish i didnt miss you last night, i had no idea about your tests babes

I really hpe they give you a straight answer and get to the bottom of this hun, take care of yourself and please remember were all here for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->