How's Imi **UPDATES**

Gosh -

Reading all these messages Has brought tears to my eyes and a huge lump to my throat .... thank you ALL so very very much your support, love and wishes mean so much not only to me but Gav too.

Im back at the hospital after spending time with Maddie, Gav, Mum & Dave step dad) an my lil sis, had HUGE shot of pain relief an waiting for it to kick in.

Quite sore, getting emotinal but still trying to keep it together as falling apart now isnt going to get me through the coming days.

Nothing that happends now can effect me any worse tbh, im still here thats all that matters and as long as it stays that way they can do what they want/need/have to just want to be around to be with my wonderful darling daughter, my fantastic fiancee and the rest of my family and friends.

Your ALL getting me through this hosptial stay and this situation and for that i want to say a HUGE thank you to each and everyone of you it means the world to me.

Shall keep you all updated as a when i can or wobs / vicky/ lauz will do so.

Again thank you your all so bloody wonderful it makes me :cry: knowing your behind me ...

Imi
xxx

:hugs: :friends: :cry: :cry: :friends: :hugs:

if i could be with you hun i would, just remember although im not their with you, im always thinking about you

Take care babes

love Jean Adele & Colby
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs and kisses hunny and good luck for the scan this morning

i so wish i lived closer to you

We are behind you and here for you all the way
:hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for the scan this morning i hope it brings good news and not further worry, I hate hospitals myself and same as you would hate being in there.
Can't imagine the stress and pain you are going through.
:hugs:

Sorry not been on over the weekend to have heard the further developments, all I can say is my thoughts are with you, and I today goes well for you hun. xx

Massive hugs hun,

Good luck today, i will be thinking of you.

:D

Imis sacn is at 2 :D

Will keep you all updated x

Head battered but holding on in there ...

Gav coping great too x

You both are :hugs:

Hoping to see you today - I have everything crossed for you :p

imi, im so so sorry to hear whats happened, ive not been around much and have only just read the posts. thinking of you both and wish you a speedy recovery, shall be thinking of you laterxx

keeping everything crossed hun
Take care babes and good luck for 2
xxxxxxxxx
((((((((( MASSIVE SQUEEZY HUGS )))))))))

:hugs: hun. sorry i havent popped up before. Just not been around.

Fingers crossed for you and all the hope in the world being sent your way for the tests this afternoon to go well.

Imi we are all here for you hun :hugs:

Is there any updates? :) Hope all is ok xxxxx

None & her scan was at 2 I think although probably waiting around for it :D

Hope scan went o this afternoon. Been thinkig of you all morning Imi. You are so strong, and have good support around you. I hope everything gets sorted so you can chill and enjoy Christmas and New Year with your family and friends :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Not really a good update girls!

I’ve just had Gav (her OH) on phone!

Imi went for her scan & they were not prepared to do an internal – The nurse was adamant to do an external scan – There were NO notes for Imis circumstances & that it should have been internal HELLO SHES JUST HAD AN OP AN A BIG WHOOPING SCAR! So there you go the stupid woman gave Imi an external scan resulting in Imi screaming in pain – Taken up to the ward & dosed with pain killers no scan!

It’s fucking outrageous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->