How's Imi **UPDATES**

Imi, massive humungus enormous hugs. I keep checking back every 15 mins or so and I can't believe how much you are going through.

THinking about you.... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lynnie

Just seen REG and SHO have said im looking at an "outside of the womb" PG or Another Tuber.

Hospital doing all they can and staff fantastic, starting to get twinges but DETERMINED to see maddie ....

Can't really Say much more apart from my head is sooooo far up my arse im seeing out my nostrels...

:hugs:

Maddie huggles will do you the world of good hunny - You know I'm thinking of you the whole time x x x

Really sorry you're going through this Imi, sounds like a bloody nightmare :( Thinking of you still, hope you get lots of Maddie cuddles soon hun and they sort everything out when you go back.

I have just heard about allt his so i thought id pop on to say im thinking of you Imi, i cant imagin what you are going through right now, Im glad you have the love and supirt of everyone here to see you through this difficult time.

:hugs:

xx

Awww hunny :hugs: :hugs:

Your head must be so messed up at the mo, Maddie huggles will make you feel so much better

We are here for you with all the support you need
Dunno what else to say hun as i am so gutted for you

Imi my thought are with you. Hope you get to get loads of maddie cuddles I'm sure they will help. I realy hope they get all this sorted soon, and you get some answers. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aww Imi, I have just read this, Im sorry you are going through all this. Hope u r as well as can be :hugs:

Up an down bless her - She was suppose to come to mine this evening for a week but has been able to go grab hugs from her Gav, Maddie & her Mum then go back to the hospital later on :(

Imi, I cannot begin to understand what you are going through, but reading the latest obstacle you are going through has brought tears to my eyes. I want you to know that I am thinking positive thoughts for you and your family and I really hope the doctors figure out what is going on. I am glad that you are able to get a break from the hospital and see your little one. I just pray that this is all over with soon and so you can begin to heal with your friends and family, which will be your best medicine. I am so sorry that you are going thought all this. Many hugs and kisses, I will say a big prayer for you and I hope you get well soon.

Love Suz

Is she going back in tonight? :shock:

Yer hun

Her levels are still rising meaning high suspicion that there is a second pregnancy either in her other tube or outside the womb :| Could mean a few things but we won't know until she is scanned in the morning :(

Awwww hun :hugs:

My thought are with you and hope you are feeling better soon :hugs: :hugs:

xx

been thinking about imi loads and loads, cant imagine what shes going through,
i said to her ast night i just wished i was closer to go give my support :(

wobbles can you please do me a massive favour hun?
next you see imi please give her a massive hug from me Adele and Colby

and tell her we all love her to bits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww I will I'm hoping they let her out tomorrow so she doesn't have to go through any more of this!! [-o<

Just spoken to imi about 10 mins ago she is with her gorgeous little girl and her mum, she has to be back at the hospital by 10pm then she will have her scan first thing in the morning, she is loving seeing maddie.

Imi your a very brave women, Everything will be fine hunny keep your chin up, btw no need for payment when you have friends. :hugs:

Im thinking of you Imi and hope every thing gets better soon.

me Dior and Harley sending you a big hug

Iv had such a busy day and only just spoken to Imi, on her way back to the hospital, didnt realise she was going through all this, so sorry hunny :-( She's being very positive thankful that she is here with Gav and Maddie and she said thats all that matters :)

Imi I cant wait for you to get some answers get home and have a lovely christmas with lots of turkey and chocolates.

love you loads and keep thinking of you

p.s Call me tommorow or Ill give your mobile a call xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bloody hell i cant belive taht poor call keep chin up imi ur a hard girl hope all is well as can be goodluck tmoz xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->