Hows your weekend going? (Non WTTers too! )

Yay Tyff! Have a great night! xx

I had a grrrrrrrreat night! Forgot my camera though :(

Was going to take pictures of the people dancing on the bar all cyotoe ugly style... lol!

I had a grrrrrrrreat night! Forgot my camera though :(

Was going to take pictures of the people dancing on the bar all cyotoe ugly style... lol!

cool, glad you had a good time x

I have had a mint weekend, was at a wedding yesterday and had a realy good time, needless to say we got more than a bit tipsy. Got in and and we agreed on a date!!!!
Got up this morning had some bedroom fun and orderd in a breakfast bun which was so nice.

Very envious of the sofa. There's not much wrong with ours (apart from a bit of fading on the arms!) so I can't convince DH to let me get one of those lovely big sofas like the one you have. The 'cozy corners' on them are amazing.

I've been milling around in the house and doing 'housewifey' things today. Can't relax too much, as DH is slaving away as usual working on the house. Will have to go and paint a bit more of the garage. Am getting geared up to start new job tomorrow down in Essex and to move in with my best friend and her family, which is gonna be strange (and cramped!).

OH is off out to confront someone who took the piss out of Meadows name

Sparkswillfly, Meadow is a really pretty name. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"