Hows your weekend going? (Non WTTers too! )

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm having such a fab and unexpected weekend! The weather up here has been gorgeous, so have been out in the garden with Niamh. Then my in laws, and BIL came up with our new sofa. OMG is AMAZING. Huuuuuge american style corner sofa that is wider than a single bed LOL it's soooo comfy! So I'm sprawled on this on my laptop.

Then we went into town, and in laws bought us garden furniture so have a lovely table and chair set now which OH and BIL are assembling in the garden with a few beers in the last of the sun.

We just finished a chinese, and we've never been given ortune cookies from this place but for some reason they put ONE iin, so I opened it:

"You are almost there. Soon you will be complete."

made me laugh!

OH keeps talking about how excited he is now we have a date too :love:

Sooooo how's your weekend going so far?

Hi sweetie....Not sure if you remember me from third tri. Its been just over 5 weeks since we lost our little boy Bodhi.(dont know if that might ring a bell):blush: My weekend has been good,been sunny here but windy. Was playing some wii golf and tennis with my 8 year old.Now im achy all over:rofl: Im bit pannicky at the moment too,as ive not had my AF since having Bodhi. Me and hubby have had sexy time once and this morning i said to hubby boobies feel heavy:dohh: So now im thinking,am i....could i.....maybe.....Or is it just the darn witch coming:dohh: Have been feeling bit sicky on and off too! So scary! :blush:

Aww sounds like you're having a great weekend hun. So what date have you decided on then? New sofa hey.......;) just couldnt resist!!!
Were not doing much, the kids have been playing up since 7pm so were tearing our hair out at the mo!!!

Sounds like you are having a lovely weekend hun :hugs: I am glad, you deserve it.

I won't bring the mood down with saying how ours is.....

xxx

Hey ladies,
well we've had gorgeos weather here to today! We went out for a late lunch/early dinner with my mil and fil, the went a lovely walk around a lovely park nearby. Had a lovely day .
Natasja32 lol at the wii! We were playing boxing with my 2 newphews last night and now i'm struggling to lift a thing!!
Talking about the darn witch, i'm still waiting for her to visit me after nearly 11 weeks! Off to see the gp this week to see if he knows where she's hiding!
Have a lovely evening ladies xx

Today... my in laws came and brought Meadows big girl cot! Then we went for a walk in the park with the dog but theres were no other dogs so he was a bit upset.

Spending the evening on my tod tonight... OH is off out to confront someone who took the piss out of Meadows name. Fantastic... Ill be sat here worrying.

Hopefully baby will be asleep before 2am so I can sit in chat :rofl:

Sounds like you are having a lovely weekend hun :hugs: I am glad, you deserve it.

I won't bring the mood down with saying how ours is.....

xxx

Aw sweetie...whats up? You sound really fedup,take it your weekend hasnt gone very well?? If ya need a chat you can always PM me.:hugs:

I've been stuck at home working all day - but meant OH got sent out to do all the errands that I couldnt be bothered with. Taking my parents out for a meal tomorrow so that involves a nice drive to the countryside and muchos food....and ooh some wine me thinks! xxx

Hey hun, Lily has chicken pox so it's not been the best day :( But we were out in the garden today, mowing the lawn, weeding and oiling up the garden furniture ready for the summer!
You sound like your having a lovely weekend! Id love a new sofa

had a mega busy day today, im really tired...went shopping am, did 2 photoshoots pm lasting about 4.5hours in total..then went to my nieces 3rd birthday party as normal all the kids cling off my legs and get me doing ridiculous things and playing stupid games, tommy stole a strawberry out of the bag in the back of the car and totally demolished it covering himself and my car in the process!!

im now watching britains got talent and crying over the little lad from swansea!!! omg what a star!

h x

OOOO sounds like a lush weekend hun
I so believe in fortune cookies!
You are so going to have to take a picture of this new sofa, especially after the sofa convo last night lol ;-)

Thats what we are here for, and we will cheer you up, i hope x

Pops you could never bring the mood down hun. We all hate to see you so sad!
Would you like a glass of wine from my bottle????:drunk:xx

Glad your weekend is going well!

Ours has been pretty laid back, weather was gloomy and yuck so we relaxed. Yesterday we got alot of gardening done though!

I'm going to PARTY it up tonight!!! Can't wait!

ohh sounds like fun Tyff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->