Hpt advice

ms sunshine

Reaction score
My cycle is usually 29 days wih a day lp im only 2 days late but ive had a few losses so im.panicing it is happening again. I tested at 6 dpo obviously nithing but i didnjave a massive dip then 2 days agoni used a blue dye test i thought when i bought it it was pink i avoid blue and i got a faint blue. I got anothet pink test but he sensitivity was 15 blue was 15 and there was an uber faint line but i could barely see it so im not counting it. I got another brand of pink 25miu and negative today. Last 4 days ive had a pinch on one side today bouts of nausea and funny taste in my.mouth i just dont know if im going crazy. I javnt got the money to spend on 100s of tests. I had a clear shift in my temp post o but when i did todays bfn hpt i also did an opk which was very positive in the same wee. My cervix position is back which shows i have already ovulated. My cm 2 days egg was ewcm which i get before my period bt today really thick. Does it aound promising? When should i test again i cant keep testing i will drive myself nuts i just dont want to test again and to be disappointed by testing too early. Its driving me nuts. My only.worry is iff im ovulating now and before wasnt as we havnt dtd lately ashubbys worked over time. If this is ovulation pain his is the strobgest ever i just cant see it veing that since my temps.dont match up to that. I will put all the pics up. The green end one is todays opk next to a hpt the faint pink is thenopen one 1 can see it faintly.in person uts barely there and when u invert it u can see something but its no where near enough. Im usually spotting 9dpo all my.period signs are gone. Just wish i knew. Id have thought having nausea would be at least a faint line x

EDIT todays temp is still high so havnt ovulated today will probably do another opk later not got any hptd just have to wait a few more days x

Attachments

• 20171101_123518.jpg
    20171101_123518.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20171101_115238.jpg
    20171101_115238.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20171101_212130.jpg
    20171101_212130.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 20171101_211923.jpg
    20171101_211923.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20171102-072207.jpg
    Screenshot_20171102-072207.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
Hi sunshine! I see the positive on the blue test and on the cheapie, but I don’t see it on the others which may just be my screen. How many days late is AF now? If you’re more than two days late and you are usually VERY regular, I would take a FRER with high sensitivity, or if you are really concerned, go and see your doctor and request a blood test. That would be much more conclusive!

Fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dusy!

Drs here suck they dont do bloods unless ur a month late. My cycle does change in length but never my lp so will be 4 days late in a few hrs no sign of my period. I think the other brand of tests that are neg were rubbish if im honest i ordered a frer they send me a cheap nasty as a replacement so i used it. Glad u can see the line on the other i thought maybe i was going nuts. Ive spent most of today with waves of nausea for no reason and a funny taste in my mouth. Going to test in a few days hopefully a line should be easier to see x

A month?! That seems absurd to me and must be so frustrating. I am so sorry. I hope this turns out to be your BFP!

I see it on the blue dye but not the pink. I've had opks turn positive when I was pregnant before the hpt (opk picks up all hormones whereas the hpt only picks up a certain one so it makes sense that it'll have a stronger line) so it is highly possible it could be picking up pregnancy. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->