Hpt positive but blood hcg low?

Thanks Lovely! I feel preggo so I'm taking that as a good sign!

My tests never got that dark with my chemicals they would either stay the same darkness or be negative when I got close to AF.

Your tests look super :hug:

A lot of women dont have good luck with fmu, no one knows why but it worries a lot of us. Like I said stay away from fmu test around same time you should be okay and less worried if your tests are staying light through whole day might be a concern.

I'm trying so hard to not buy anymore but I totally want too!!!

Well if you do test around same time okay? It will help you worry less. :hug: keep us updated.

Thanks lovely! Ill be updating a lot :) I can't help it. I've officially turned my husband to the dark side...he's going to buy more tests! Lol I've had good luck with late afternoon and smu :)

Yeah my husband knows everything TTC wise now too. I even taught him what progression and degression on tests look like and what it means.

Your last test looks promising! Im guessing you just caught it really early bc my chemicals never got that dark!

Now it's very faint again after 2 hour hold. I'm so frustrated I could scream!

Thanks lovely! Ill be updating a lot :) I can't help it. I've officially turned my husband to the dark side...he's going to buy more tests! Lol I've had good luck with late afternoon and smu :)

That's so funny! Turned him to the dark side!!!
:rofl:

I never had much luck with FMU either. My afternoon tests were always way darker. How many DPO are you???

And yes, I agree, it sounds like something got mixed up in the lab. It doesn't happen often, but it can and does happen.

Looking forward to seeing MANY more tests! :haha:

The one just now looks just like this morning, barely there...but where I had such a dark one 2nd morning I don't know WTH to think! Ahhhhhh

Your test look just like mine at about the same time. (I looked back on my thread from a couple of years ago & got the pic :haha: )

Attachments

• HPT1.jpg
    HPT1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Did you have any that got lighter? That's what getting me worried...the dark ones are great but the faint ones are FAINT. How the heck can they go up and down!

I'm sure everything is fine. Like the other ladies said....even though you're using FRER, each individual test can vary so much in it's sensitivity plus adding the factor of how much you had to drink and how long you held your urine....It's all so confusing! It's enough to make us want to rip our hair out.

FX for a sticky bean for you!!!! :hugs:

Actually, I do remember one or two (of the tons that I took) seeming lighter than some of the others but I don't have a picture of it.
And I swear I just read on a different thread recently, some of the ladies talking about this happening with them.

I was able to figure out my DPO from those tests....
5/7/11 I was 10dpo
5/8/11 I was 11dpo

This one was from the day I found out I was pregnant at 9DPO
This was a test I took in the ER where I was working at the time :haha:

(You can tell the different sensitivities between the FRER and the ER test. Because the ER test seemed pretty dark compared to the first FRER I took)

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
Oh those are darker!!!!! I'm going for no liquids and hold for 3 hours....maybe I'll try a digi so I can stop freaking. Digi weds and thurs am were neg...

Here is FMU SMU and just now (top to bottom) it must be my urine....I had dark ones weds and thurs too...I've never seen such up and down results!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
Wow! That is crazy, isn't it???
I don't understand these tests sometimes :wacko:

Have you tried a different test brand (just out of curiosity)?

I know mine went from darker to lighter back to darker but they were all at different times of the day (i think). But my lines never got lighter than the first FRER i took, they just went from darker back to orignal and then darker. If that makes sense?? I don't know how to describe it.

How long did you hold for the test you just did???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->