Hpt test lines not getting darker???

MEPride

Reaction score
Either they are getting darker REALLY slowly or....?

I mean, I think they are darker. The first one at 10dpo was a squinter and now at 13 dpo I don't have to squint as hard, lol. That tells me it is darker, just really really slowly getting darker.

How long does it take for the line to be as dark as the control?? Does the line ever get that dark? Or is something wrong?

Hi there,

It's so hard to ignore the darkness of tests and to not worry about them when they're not getting darker as quickly as we'd hope. They really aren't reliable though as a way to judge the health of a pregnancy. There are just way too many factors at play and as you're still early and it's only been a few days, you wouldn't expect a huge difference. I know it's hard to try to stay away from the tests, but maybe try them every two/three days instead to see more of a progression. I'm really guilty of over-testing too, but this time I'm trying to be good. I tested today with my last FRER and won't touch another test till mid-next week with a digital to see if it's gone up to 2-3 weeks. I've tortured myself in the past with staring at tests.

Congratulations and a happy and healthy nine months!

Thanks squirrel. I think I'm still testing more because I'm still in shock. 😆 We've been trying for 13 months but my cycles are irregular. First round of clomid 50mg and BAM! Bfp!

I did have a chemical pregnancy during our first month of trying. I think it was a chemical because of hormonal problems. I had just gotten off BC pills. I don't ever want to experience another chemical or miscarriage. Seems like so many people I know have either had one or know of someone who had one.

Hard not to worry this early on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->