HSG:- how many fell pregnant after HSG?

Oh yeah forgot to add, im pretty sure they used the oil-based dye. When it came out it was really oilly texture, like lubrication.

Hey, do you want to find out the sex of your baby?? I sell baby gender tests for a living. The test can be performed at home just like a pregnancy test. 

I'm really hoping this is my month. I've stated temping but started half way through cycle, will I still be able to see if I've ovulated? How will I know I've O???

Had my HSG today so I'll keep you posted.

Starting temping in the middle of a cycle will make it hard to tell and it takes a few months to learn what to l

Anyone TTC. Add me on FFM free foto messenger. It's a great app for TTC buddies you can send pics of hpt and opk. Also wanted to know. The ones who fell pg after hsg. Did u have any cysts or endometriosis? Anything like that?

I did fall pregnant same cycle as HSG. Both tubes were blocked. Test very painful. I was close to ovualtion within a couple of days. Sex next day I think. Had test June 2nd. Fell Pregnant aprox Mid June. Miscarriage Aug. 2nd. Guessing around 5 or 6 wks.

I became pregnant after my HSG in Aug of 2008. I had it done on the 19th and got my BFP the start of September. I know it is why I became pregnant. We had been TTC for 13 months and it was the only thing we had done differently. Good luck to you!

(And yes it hurt like crazy.....but well worth it:)

Well after I had my hsg the nurse said me tubes were clear. Before I had the hsg I had a scan a tranvaginal scan. I went to see my gynae lat week and he said I have a swollen left tube, cysts on my ovaries and possible endometriosis. I feel sooo sad and depressed. I started me period yesterday. I tried to stay positive but to morning I just felt so sad. Will I ever be able to conceive? I have to go for another scan on 14/07/2011 and I will see my gynae on 2/10/2011. If it still shows cysts and endo etc I will be put on a list to have a laparoscopy. Has anyone had this? I will be put to sleep while they operate. Does this mean I'll fall pg after the op or will there be other things in the way like further treatments etc??

I had an HSG on June 1st and my next and final cycle started on 6/22. The procedure went well and found no problems, but my RE said that sometimes this helps things along. I am now 7w3days and couldn't be happier after trying for about 18 months . I didn't think the procedure hurt to much, it just costs alot :)

Had my HSG today so I'll keep you posted.

Starting temping in the middle of a cycle will make it hard to tell and it takes a few months to learn what to l

Anything? Af showed for me.

Still in the 2ww. DH & I had a fight so I think only got one good try in before O, but I think it might have been the night before O, so I suppose that's good. I was pretty pissed with the timing :hissy:because I feel like we 'wasted' the increase in fertility this cycle . My HSG came back all clear, and his SA was good so I guess we'll see.... :sad1:

Still haven't got my BFP. Doctors say I has a cyst in each ovary and will have to get a laparoscopic surgery 

Hi
Had my hycosy yesterday and yes it was painful, I have just remembered the nurse looking at the screen said left and I wondered if there was a problem shortly after that the dye went in the pain was mainly my left side so maybe there was a small blockage as the results came back clear, did anyone suffer after with severe bloating?as my belly feels really swollen.
Anyway I hope all goes well for you all & good luck x

I think I was a little bloated. I still haven't got my BFP. I am scheduled for a laparoscopy on 27th October 2011.
If you have an iPhone download the app FFM (free foto messenger) and add me my screen name is alia111 it's much easier to chat plus we can send pictures of charts opk etc.

I ovulated 3 days after the HSG and got pregnant that same cycle. I am now 7 weeks 3 days.

This thread is a great idea! Thank you! I had my HSG 2 cycles ago. I think last cycle I was pregnant but the egg didn't implant. I had symptoms and a very faint positive test 3 days before my period was due. But the it came after all and the symptoms like dizziness, being constantly tired, headaches etc went away :-( So now I am in the 2WW again and trying not to get my hopes up too much but that's really, really difficult. It was the first time I had a positive test after 1 1/2 years. One thing that changed after the HSG was that now I have ovulation pains, which I never had before... so that could be good.
All the best to you

Hi! Just wanted to update you all. I got my BFP thanks to god. I am now 9 weeks pregnant. I got pregnant a few days after I posted my last reply. Praying to god it sticks and I have a h&h 9 months. X

That's great! Very happy for you :) Wish you all the best for your pregnancy!!!

just saw the results of this pole and it makes me very excited.. i had my last af 29th of dec 2011 my cycle is between 28 to 31 days.. i had my hsg the 5th of jan 2012 and im currantly waiting for af.. hoping and praying i get a BFP!! after 3 yrs ttc .. both my tubes were clear so im hopin der was sum tissue or debris flushed away .... wishing u all the best of luck ladies and also if there are any more BFP after HSG ladies out there u should post it gives women like me hope thank you :) :)

I did fall pregnant within 2 cycles after HSG but I had also just started clomid....not sure if it was both, or one or the other that helped but I have definitely heard that lots of women get their BFP within 3 months! I did not have sex for a week after because I was told you can get an infection if you do. I was sore after and bleeding a little too so I wanted to play it safe. I would hold off until you don't have anything "leaking" as blockages may be expelled that way. Just my experience! Good luck and baby dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->