HSG test and getting pregnant?

I am 35 and have 3girls 15,16 & 17. I got married when i was 18yrs and it was a bad marriage, i have brought the girls up on my own since they were 8wks, 1 & 2. It was very hard as i could not drive and had no support. I was hoping to have a baby with my partner of 11yrs to finally have the fairy tale. I am struggling emotionally to come to terms with never having another and watching so many couples push prams around so happy and in love- it's so hard.
In the past year i have lost my father, my fertility (future i had planned) and my partner. My life is so bad right now i cannot see a way out :(

You remind me a little of my sis .. She just turned 37 and has a 20 yr old and a 19 yr old boys .. She got married at 15 .. She had a bad marriage too .. Got a divorce 10 yrs back and she's still remaining single .. And she wants another kid badly ..

Sometimes life just bombards us with bad luck .. Isn't it?

Yes life can surely suck!! Is your sister hoping to find someone new, settle down and have another???
Since i have had one bad relationship after another i know i am going to have to grive a lot for the child i am never going to have. Even if i met someone new i would not want to rush things and have a baby. One i can't- only way is IVF and i want the fairy tale as much as the baby. As i keep teeling my girls when you meet 'Mr Right' wait at least 3-5years to get married and try for kids, you should know if he's right for you by then. I don't have that time and would not want a baby in my 40's. (not wanting to offend anyone just personal choice)
What are your TTC future plans? From your ticker it looks like you have a 5yr old boy?

Hey hope ..

She wants kids but I think she's having an issue of not being able to trust any potential partners ..

I figured since I was trying to research hsg test before I had one, that other people might be interested to hear my experience, as well. I went into the room and undressed from waste down. They had me lay on the table (but did not have to put feet in stirrups). At first, it wasn’t too bad, but then all of a sudden it was BAM … so painful that I can’t even described. I’m pretty sure I was cursing and wanted to scream. The poor nurse was holding my hand and I was squeezing it off! The good thing is that it is SO SHORT. Right when I thought I was going to beg him to stop, he was done. Although it did hurt a helluva lot, it was over before I knew it. I would say that the super intense pain only lasted maybe 25 seconds. And, very shortly after he was done, almost everything went away so it felt like it never happened. So, overall, it’s not a big deal but for a few seconds of your life, it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->