Hubby with low sex drive and late ovulation

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I hope you are all doing well.
My hubby has a very low sex drive caused by long term use of anti depressants So bd has become difficult sometimes. I thought I typically ovulated between cd 12-14 so we have been BD since cd 13. Somehow this month I ended up with a late ovulation. I ended up with my first positive test yesterday Noon. We bd again last night but now I'm worried if it's 24-48 hours after I don't think hubby will be up for it again this evening. 3 days in a row is already a lot for him. If someone coukd take a look at my chart below and tell me if you think we've done enough that would be great. Or do I find a way to get him going tonight one last time.

I'd say you did enough. Your temp is already on the rise so you probably already ovulated. If he's up for it go ahead and dtd but I doubt it's necessary. My dh suffers with low sex drive as well bc of shift work and long hrs. He manages when I need him but I feel horrible sometimes.

Thanks smille24.

I appreciate the response. I feel so guilty some days but he's such a good sport and tries so hard. I think I'll leave it up to him to decide tonight. Worst case it doesn't take and we try again next month.

I agree I think you BD enough your best chance for conception is doing it leading up to ovulation because you want the sperm waiting on the egg , rather then the egg waiting on sperm. My husband is on many supplements to help his libido and sperm count we used to only be able to do it once a week now were doing it every other day ,a major improvement to before .

Ok so this is really weird. I got another positive this morning. Do I count 24 hours to O from the first one or the second one?

Attachments

• 1432653431118-1879713072.jpg
    1432653431118-1879713072.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back