• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huge de-stash! WNNN, TB, Itti Bitti, Bambooty, UD + more

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

I fell off the cloth-wagon for a bit after going back to work, and now that I've dug out my stash to get back to it again, I find the monkey has went and grown out of half of them! (The other half were random ones I'd bought, tried out and never used again, either because they didn't really work out for us or because I hate having 'odd' bits and pieces hanging around and never reached for them, favouring the ones I was using all the time, or because they have snaps and I hate snaps)

Prices include fees but not postage! Postage costs are approx £1-2 for a single pocket without inserts, £2 for a pocket with inserts/AIO etc and about £3 for night nappies and combos will be worked out individually - all depending on weight.

I'm open to reasonable offers!

AIO/SIOs

Itti Bitti D'lish - aqua (S), red (M), aqua (M) - £7 each - the red M is not in quite a nice as condition as the others, it has some wear on the inside to the inserts, but includes an extra snap in booster to make up for this! BLUE M SOLD
Bambooty - Hooty Booty and Strawberry, both Medium, no wetbags, no stains, I hardly used them - £8 each
Tots Bots Easyfits V1, BTP - green star and blue star - no stains, but the previous owner washed harshly and the bamboo has went a bit hard and bobbly, still works perfectly and won't make any difference to wearing as long as a liner is used with them. Applix a bit discoloured, elastic as new, no stains. One has the original bamboo booster included, one has a random little lamb bamboo booster as the original is lost - £6 each.

https://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/piercedandmodified/Nappies/10312191.jpg

Pockets WITH inserts

White Fuzzi Bunz, size M - the one on the left has a small stain on the front and no insert, the others are in ok used condition, no stains, just a bit grey-ish looking and include inserts. £2.50 each for the two with inserts, the other one I'll include free with any other nappy purchase to whoever wants it first.
Nappy By Minki, size S - £4 SOLD
Blue pattern pocket, BTP - £3.50 SOLD
Blueberry pocket, pale yellow, BTP - £6 SOLD
Green pattern pocket, BTP, includes MF insert, fleece inner, no stains - £3

https://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/piercedandmodified/Nappies/10312192.jpg

Pockets WITHOUT inserts

Light blue minkee pocket (Dudeybaba), BTP - £3 SOLD
Blue spotty pocket, BTP - great condition, no stains - £2.50
Upsy Daisy Polkadot Minkee Pocket, size M, lovely and soft, no stains - £6
Upsy Daisy green/blue minkee pocket, size M - £6 SOLD
Happy Heinys brown/pink flowers pocket, BTP, great condition, no stains - £6
Green Kids Butterfly pocket - size M - £5 SOLD
Lollipop Pop'n'Grow dotty pockets - size 1 - applix a bit discoloured but other than that great, no stains - I absolutely loved these as they're much trimmer than one size pockets and fit quite a small baby, but still have adjustment - £5 each

https://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/piercedandmodified/Nappies/10312193.jpg

Night Nappies

These are all brilliant night nappies, little monkey is a heavy wetter and these all cope brilliantly (the wildchild is especially good). These all need a wrap.

Pink Ooga WN Night Notions (NN2), size M - £9 SOLD
Fluff'n'Stuff Yellow/Red OBV heavy wetter, size M, includes original two-part snap-in booster - some very light staining but obviously doesn't affect performance - £9
Wild Child black/pink OBV night nappy, OSFM, - would like £18 SOLD
Holden's Landing Rainbow OBV, size M - good condition, no stains, includes original booster - £10

https://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/piercedandmodified/Nappies/10312194.jpg

Wraps

I used these with the night nappies above, but we mainly used fleece soakers as it was summer so these didn't get much use. The new style WN wrap I found only fits over NN or similar sized nappies, it was too trim to go over the HL etc, the old style WN wraps fitted over all the nappies except the Wildchild.

Wee Notions Sweet Dreams Baby Boy - £12 - SOLD
Wee Notions Sorbet Minkee Tribal Butterflies - standard wrap (PUL) - size M - again, barely used - £12
Wee Notions Blue Gelato Minkee 'Mum' Tattoo - standard wrap (PUL) - size M - great condition, I love this wrap so much and am sad to see it go - £12

https://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/piercedandmodified/Nappies/10312195.jpg

How much will the Green Kids Butterfly pocket be all in please? :)

Hi, are the 2 Bambootys still available? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->