Huge destash - more reductions made

I have made a lot of reductions. I really need these to go so please feel free to make reasonable offers

What can you do the sandys and the lavender itti for?

Any chance you could post pictures of the blueberries and blush kiwi that I can see larger? Interested in some BTP with snaps since DS can get the aplix open now!

Any chance you could post pictures of the blueberries and blush kiwi that I can see larger? Interested in some BTP with snaps since DS can get the aplix open now!

I am just trying to search for the photos on my laptop - which seem to have vanished! I will keep looking after LO is in bed (about to do bathtime) and if need be take some more

Hiya hun :)
I'm a newbie!
Which ones are still available?
xxx

I am just trying to search for the photos on my laptop - which seem to have vanished! I will keep looking after LO is in bed (about to do bathtime) and if need be take some more

sorry but my little one has been up and down all evening due to the heat but I will get back to you as soon as I can

Hiya hun :)
I'm a newbie!
Which ones are still available?
xxx

all the ones in the op (the sold nappies have been removed) haven't been sold although there is interest in a few

No worries. I was travelling home all day anyways. I'll try to remember to check in tomorrow.

blush kiwi pics

Attachments

• IMGP4743.jpg
    IMGP4743.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMGP4744.jpg
    IMGP4744.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP4745.jpg
    IMGP4745.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
pink dalmation blueberry pics

Attachments

• IMGP4762.jpg
    IMGP4762.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP4763.jpg
    IMGP4763.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP4764.jpg
    IMGP4764.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
cow print blueberry pics

Attachments

• IMGP4759.jpg
    IMGP4759.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMGP4760.jpg
    IMGP4760.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMGP4761.jpg
    IMGP4761.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1
taxi circles blueberry pics

Attachments

• IMGP4765.jpg
    IMGP4765.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP4766.jpg
    IMGP4766.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP4767.jpg
    IMGP4767.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Hi! Thanks for the pics. PMing about the Blueberries with snaps and the ebay cheapie (blue and brown spots)

do you still have the small lime itti?

can you please pm me your paypal - ill take the lime itti off your hands :)

how much for the Baby pink SIO itti - comes with both snap in inserts £5 posted?

I will pm you both later tonight after I have had a chance to weigh and work out the postage - shouldn't think it would be too high though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->