Huggies Newborn Starter Kit

addie140910

Reaction score
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/huggies-newborn-starter-kit/85845169

I would really like to buy these for the little one we are expecting, but they are only available in the UK. Does any of you wonderful UK ladies know how I can get them in the US or at a US address?

Thank you !

you could get someone to buy you them and ship over?

they are £3 in asda over here at the moment but they are nothing special honest only get simple nappies for newborn and simple wipes then a little white hat for newborn with huggies label on it.

I was thinking maybe it would be cheaper, because even if american dollar is the brittish # x 1.5 than it would still be a better price than buying a pack of diapers, wipes, and a hat. :) in America. Even with shipping factored in.

i personally doubt it tbh as right now to post that even within the UK would cost £5 for one if not more than that international postage in this country is terrible and then you have to pay taxes to export things.

plus you only get 27nappies and 64wipes i personally wouldn't use the hat.

The hat is massive too, it still doesnt fit my 8.5mth old, and hes a big lad at 22lb!

there are lots of coupons on the box to use though

And Boots have the wipes in for a £1 so I have been stocking up lol x

lol great idea when you have the £1 vouchers :D

asda prices are back to normal now for the boxes. the wipes have only gone back up to 1.29 though, so they are costing 29p a pack, if theres not a boots near you to get them from x

I've got my Euro vouchers spare.. if anyone in Ireland would like them PM me your address and I'll post them over to you. First come first served xx

i had lots of these before but could never get rid of them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->