Huggies starter kit has vouchers

WhiteDove

Reaction score
I had one 2,50£off voucher when buying a Huggies Starter kit from ASDA(price5£), the voucher was from Emma's diary book(that you receive from mw at first app)
I've bought it and inside the box(be carefull when you open the pack) there are 2 vouchers, one 2£off next pack of Newborn Huggies and 2£off Huggies Little Swimmers
The starter kit has one pack of 27 nappies;
pack of 64 wipes;
one cute Huggies hat.
Bargain

Hope that helps :flower:

these are free when you sign up to asda baby club. If youve already siged up, just put in diff details and you'll still get the voucher for the free box!

Shame you didnt have your coupon a few weeks ago as the huggies starter kit was reduced too £3 :thumbup: so i got loads of boxes for only £1 with the vouchers inside the boxes:happydance:

I did have the voucher but my local ASDA was out of stock for a few weeks...

Ive been cheeky and got a few vouchers-ive asked some family members to print me off vouchers too, so i will be fully stocked up on newborn nappies for FREE! plus i have lots of vouchers from the boxes.

I agree those starter kits are super cute..i got too excited and ripped it open without even thinking about the voucher on the inside Silly me lol :dohh:

I agree those starter kits are super cute..i got too excited and ripped it open without even thinking about the voucher on the inside Silly me lol :dohh:

Yes I did the same

:blush:

mine is HP
write an email to them, just telling that you are unable to print the coupon

mine is HP
write an email to them, just telling that you are unable to print the coupon

I did. Haven't had a reply yet. But I'm not holding my breath, as in the FAQs it basically says if you can't print the voucher, tough luck!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->