Hugs & Positive Vibes for Imi!!!

OMG Imi we are all thinking of you and hope u r ok! Maddie is in safe hands :lol:

Hope all goes well for you hun and they sort this horrendous thing out. xx

Give Imi my love Hayley, I'll be thinking of her the poor thing.

Cx

Have just sent her a text letting her know we're all thinking about her and that Maddie is being an angel!
Haven't had a text saying they're taking her into surgery tonight

xox

Awwwwwwwwww I hope she is alright!!!! (((((((HUGS)))))))

She must be so scared!!!

My thoughts are with her, at least she doesn't have to worry about LO!! xx

If i'd left LO with me i'd be worried! lol!! (joking, honestly!)
She's been great all night except now its bedtime she doesn't want to sleep... well bedtime started about 3 hours ago, we wanted an early night apparantly Maddie doesn't! lol!!

We don't mind though, as AG said on MSN earlier "will be good practise"

Am gonna by Maddie a baby watch and teach her the time though, she's slept all day until now! Bless!!

Had a text back off of Imi before, asking me to thank you all for her hugs and positive vibes... She didn't say anything about being taken in to surgery tonight, so hoping they're looking after her and giving her pain relief!!!

Am gonna go upstairs now and see if Maddie will play the bedtime game!!!

xox

Grahams just taken Maddie in to see Mummy (mummy's missed her lots!)
She text me before saying that they're letting her eat, so doesn't look like they're taking her into surgery.
Also that the bleeding has slowed down.... think she's hoping that they'll let her out with anti-biotics at the moment.
Will know more when G get's back from the hospital

xox

Maybe he'll come back with them both :D

Good sign if they are letting her eat though :p

omg pooe imi!! what a horrible thing to have 2 go thro, glad she is a bit better and hope shes home soon!!!

*rumours are that she may be coming home with Graham in a bit*

Just got a text off of G, he's gonna let me know once the doctor has been to check her.

Hello ...

First of all i want to thank all of you for all the messages and support you have sent ... ment alot so thank you.

Well as it goes (picking up where hayley has left off) After i text hayley at 2am i had the doctoer down to see me, i was in a huge amount of pain and felt like i was clogged up ... so pressure was building up behind my cervix ... i was right, i had an internal exam and they could just see a clot ... they started to try and move it down it kept breaking up.

They ended up getting one of those needles that they break your waters with ... put it behind my cervix and pulled ... i passed the biggest clot to date and never experianced cramps like it ... (would do the first 3 hours of labour anyday!!)

Started to beeld again quite heavy so they gave me an injection 2 copate and deyslepheniac ... i fell asleep around for pretty much dazed, and drugged up to the eye balls ...

Woke again at 6am and the bleeding has been calmer than it has in 5wks, then at 10am i got took down for the scan ... couldn't see anymore big clots and the lining of my uterus is thick and full (Got told as i was bleeding this isn't so unusual)

The decision by my consultant then was no theatre ... so i had another injection something to eat and had to wait another few hours for a second reveiw ...

I now have to wait 4 days to see if the bleeding calms down ..if not i have to take a course of hormone tablets which last 10days ... if not stopped by then or i start passing clots again then i will have to have D&C ... hoping that this doesn't happen ...

They finally did something when i did start bleeding through my clothes ... my health visitor and community midwives have both been aware of the extent of my bleeding as it is written down and i didn't get discharged from CM till day 28 ...

Hoping this is the end of it now ... but im not holding my hopes to high!!

Last of all a HUGE thanks to MrsB and G for everything they have done for both me and Maddie ... It took a load off my mind and i'll never be able to repay them for there kindness ...

Ill quite happily spend the next few years trying though :D
xxx

(((hugs)))) to you my darling, heres to a speedy recovery for you...i think its just horrific what they make us ladies go through at times...prayers and good vibes still coming your way...bxox

Awwwwww hun I hope this is the end of it for you now and you are feeling much better! :hugs: xx

Missed this post soz hun!

Glad your home & hope you feeling much better soon hun *hugs* x

Soo Glad your back home.

Wishes that all goes well for you in the future. Holds hands and begs for everything to sort itself out.

Huggles to Maddie too and to Hayley and G for helping you out in your time of need.

Imogen, realy sorry to hear your feeling unwell. I will keep you in my prayers and hope to see you real soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->