Hundreds Of Disney DvD's (some BN) + others**OFFERS**

Hmmmmm.... ok then! :haha: Will you pm your paypal again please? (sorry! :dohh:)

Sorry that didn't make much sense what I said :dohh: got your payment will post Monday hun, have your address still xx

No it made perfect sense.. I was pretending to consider your counter offer. :haha:
No probs. Thank you for bargains!

I wish I hadn't missed Beauty and the Beast, but think I've made up for it! :lol:

dont soppose you have the borrowers xx

I'll double check but I'm pretty sure it's one DVD I actually don't own lol

Hi Hun, would you do both the national treasure movies for £3.50 posted? And how much for The Incredibles and Ratatouille included?

I couldn't do both national treasures for £3.50 sorry hun, it'll cost £1.75 to post them second class and then paypal fees on top would only be £1.50 Ish I'd get for both of them in profit sorry :-( I could do all four for £12.00 instead of the original asking price of £18

I couldn't do both national treasures for £3.50 sorry hun, it'll cost £1.75 to post them second class and then paypal fees on top would only be £1.50 Ish I'd get for both of them in profit sorry :-( I could do all four for £12.00 instead of the original asking price of £18

Ok, that's fair. What's your best price for just the 2 National Treasure movies then hun? I'd gift pay but I am rather strapped atm lol

Hi. Would you take £6 posted for: Pirates of the Caribean 1,2+3 Box Set. Im happy to cover the paypal fees as well x

Ok, that's fair. What's your best price for just the 2 National Treasure movies then hun? I'd gift pay but I am rather strapped atm lol

I could do them both for £6.00?

Heyyy, could I have UP and Petes Dragon please? :flower: x

Yep sure will pm you

How much for....

The Chronicles of Narnia (lion witch and the wardrobe)
The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian (2 disc collectors edition)
The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

How much for....

The Chronicles of Narnia (lion witch and the wardrobe)
The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian (2 disc collectors edition)
The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

Will do them for £9 posted? Pm me if that's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"