hungry 24-7

amyclaw84

Mommy 2 ella & Bump
Reaction score
hi im 6wks+4 and hungry soon as ive eaten again ...showing already and thinking im goin to b huge lol any1 else the same?

I'm hungry all the time too, but I try to curb back on my eating. I'm only 4 weeks 6 days today, so I know I don't need all the extra calories for the baby!

ye i no wat u mean ive been trying to eat better, but fruit etc makes me hungrier lol

Im still like that 2 weeks later...i heard that keeping your blood sugar levels helps with the morning/all day sickness so im not too fussed about how much i eat. I have some days when i dont eat much at all and my diet consits of white bread and little else. So not healthy but i can eat much else. Im ravenous all the time! My oh couldnt understand how i could be soooo hungry straight after eating. Its a weird kind of hunger tho...

I think its best to just go with what your body wants...itl settle down once your hormones do and then the healthy eating can start. xx

yea thats true ......im eating i have to else i feel a vile feeling like ive been winded..just try to not eat right away else id be eating every hour lol

wish i was hungry 24-7. i am having to force myself to eat! i am making food that normally i would think was delicious but its just seriously turning my stomach at the moment :(

I'm glad that I am not the only one who is constantly hungry that early in the pregnancy. I can't seem to stop and I'll munch throughout the night too.
I hope this doesn't last very long as otherwise I'll be huge!

lol long as its not just me thats fine... lol sunday dinner eaten and then half hour im wanting somethin but stopped myself for 2 hours lol x

I have gone off most foods but seem to be ok with plain boring food. My husband had a chinese today and I had to go out the room because it was making me feel awful. I've just managed to have macaroni cheese (which I craved) and an orange.

My appetite had totally disappeared (I'd even lost weight not intentionally, but because I didn't feel like eating) until this weekend, and now I want to eat everything in sight! Can't seem to get full lol.

It's probably a bloat right now. That's what I have. I have to eat every couple hours! My problem is I get so hungry, but nothing sounds good! :( I can eat a couple bites of something I thought I wanted then can't eat anymore or start to feel sick :(

Yes, I'm pretty much hungry ALL the time. I think last night was the first time I didn't finish everything on my plate (and that was at a restaurant after bread and salad first rounds, lol). I'm enjoying it for now, though, because I'm sure I'll be wishing I was hungry when the ms kicks in!

haha its funny how every1 is different isnt it, i havve feel a bit err the last two days so not fancing anuthin this morn so hopefully its chilled out i never got ms with my 1st so hopin i dont but i feel more sik then i did with her so wouldnt be suprised if i got it still x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->