Hungry All The Time

Mango

Reaction score
My hunger seems to have gone into overdrive now, as if I'm making up for all the sickness during 1st tri. So far for breakfast (within the hour and a half), I have had a huge BLT sandwich, 3 whole sausages, 2 slices of toast and a bowl of fruit....but here's the kicker...I'M STILL HUNGRY !!:shy:

I could quite happily have another 2 sausages and maybe 3 slices of toast.

Anyone else finding they have started eating everything in sight? I hope I don't start packing on unnecessary weight.

Signed-Starving One

I was like this in my 2nd tri. I saw it as my body's way of building up food for the sprog as I'm going to be breastfeeding.

You're certainly not the only one hun, I'm eating for britain now. I can quite easily eat on an average day :

Breakfast - Tesco cafe full english with toast, a pot of tea and bottle orange juice

Lunch - 2 rounds of sandwiches or if i'm being really naughty a large big bac meal

Dinner - whatever i'm cooking, Chilli & Rice, Curry, Roast etc etc. Despite what i've eaten during the day I can still eat a full dinner.

Evening - Bowl of icecream or cereal before bed. And the sad thing is, if I don't have this something in the evening I'll be up at 2-3am hungry !!

Fortunatly I'm only gaining 1-2lb a week so I don't feel too bad about it :)

Don't be hard on yourself, this is the one time in our life that we can eat like this guilt free :)

Naimi xx

ooohhhh, just noticed I've moved up a ticker box :happydance:

I'm on just beginning my second trimester and I'm the exact same, but I find I get full very easily, I just get hungry a billion times throughout the day. I've found that in the last few weeks I've been getting starved around 8:30pm, but I could still be full from dinner... so I'm confused :( lol
I'm worried about packing on unnessary pounds too, but like my doctor said... eat eat eat eat, it doesn't matter if you gain weight, you can lose it afterwards, it's just great that the baby is healthy.
However--- I'm not looking forward to losing it! soooooooooo lazzzyyyy!
All I can say is.... I LOVE FOOD

LOL @ "eating for Britain Naimi! Congrats on moving up a box as well :)

It's good to know I'm not the only one. I was wondering if I was overdoing it. Oh and lunch update, a large bowl of pasta, hot cocoa and some chocolate cake... LOL food is my best friend

oh my god !! I've really out done myself tonight, my evening snack (in the loosest form of the word !) was 2 snickers icecreams followed by a large bowl of special K to make me feel a bit healthier !!

I feel so sick :sick: (felt great at the time though LOL)

Ah, those were the days. Enjoy it ladies. Soon there will be very little room for your stomach. It's really frustrating now how little I can eat at a time.

So towards the end you cant eat alot? uh oh might be a problem for me , I already have a small "stomach" from my prior surgery,

I've noticed that my appetite has increased as well. Im not eating nearly as much as that but I have put on almost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. It's going up about a half a pound every couple of days. But I too wil eat a full meal and then half to an hour later my stomach says feed me! So I just have a snack like a bagel or toast or cereal. But try not to gain more than the necessary amount of weight :)

I am starving all the time,but manage to eat fruit(I know boring) most of the time,I am trying to be good this pregnancy,we'll see how long that lasts lol.

I eat fruit ..... as well as everything else :) You are being very good Angel.

So far today I've managed to eat, 2 peices toast, toasted tea cake about an hour later (with tea of course), biscuits and now a cheese and tomato sandwich with crisps. I also have more snickers ice creams shouting my name from the freezer :)

I am forseeing my weight gain getting faster :)

i went through a stage of being hungry all the time, now tho im hardly hungry at all, i eat for the sake of eating, not coz im hungry lol

x

OK so I see a pattern, those ladies in third tri seem to eat less due to the amount of space available for their stomach?

sounds about right, its strange tho, im not hungry right now but im still eating my way through a big bag of malteasers and manageing to fit them all in lol

x

i find that im hungry all the time, but when i have food infront of me, I dont want it lol, its like im full from looking at the plate :S
xxx

I'm the same if I've prepared dinner in evening.

hello mango,
i have been worried b/c i have not been getting hungry, but i bet i will be in the same boat as you soon!!!!

The same thing happened to me, had really bad morning sickness in the first trimester, and now that i'm in my second it seems all I do all day is eat, but my doctor told me this is good and to eat all that I can now =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->