Hungry All The Time

Ughh my DH bought ice-cream sandwiches and I can't help myself from going to the freezer lol

I seem to have on and off days. Today is a hungry day, and there is bacon and mushrooms in the fridge that really do need to be put under the grill and then smothered in brown sauce!!!

Ughh my DH bought ice-cream sandwiches and I can't help myself from going to the freezer lol

LOL I discovered my luv for icecream sandwhiches as well....luv 'em to death!

Ok, so i've put ice cream in pancakes before (which i am going to have to have later cause that just reminded me how much i like them) but in between 2 pieces of bread ?? not heard of that before :)

Naimi x

Ok, so i've put ice cream in pancakes before (which i am going to have to have later cause that just reminded me how much i like them) but in between 2 pieces of bread ?? not heard of that before :)
Naimi x

Haha Naimi, it's not bread! It's more like ice cream between two brownies or cookies, they just call them "sandwiches".

I posted a pic below, doesnt it look good! C'mon you know u want one :happydance:

https://bronmarshall.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/checkerboard_icecream_1.jpg

So far I haven't been hungrier than usual. I think I've even cut down on some eating. Not due to being sick or anything. I barely got sick in the first tri, in fact, I seemed to have eaten more then than now. Luckily my taste for sweets seemed to have dissappeared. My bad eating habits seem to be on hold for now. :laugh2:
Not sure how long that will last for...

Haha Naimi, it's not bread! It's more like ice cream between two brownies or cookies, they just call them "sandwiches".

I posted a pic below, doesnt it look good! C'mon you know u want one :happydance:

https://bronmarshall.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/checkerboard_icecream_1.jpg

those look amazingly yummy----i want one ----i need one ----gimme one

no the feelin im eatin loads 2 im tryin 2 eat healthy tho bt the chocolate always seems the best opion :)

This is exactly how I feel.
I eat, and 5 mins later, I am STARVING.
My husband laughs at me all the time.

i was like that but last 2 days ive lost my appetite a bit. Is this normal wen you've not got long left?

Yup, I'm totally in this stage. I'm eating everything in sight. Poor hubby is running out left, right and center to please me :rofl:

I have on and off days. Normally I always want to eat loads but sometimes I still find certain things make me not want to eat. Morning sickness ruined certain foods for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->