Hungry

Ok my hunger is really going overboard this week! I had a grilled cheese sandwhich this morning around 9, now it's 11 and as I type, I'm eating a BLT sandwhich and fries! I'm far from full and you would think I never had breakfast!

lol snap, im having breakfast with the kids at 8, then another breakfast at 9.15 when i get back from the school run.

im also having 2 dinners, one about 6ish then another around 9 :wacko:

x

Tell you what this has started for me never been a BIG eatter and never real in mornings although I started to I was n't feeling hungry NOW well I'm starved .... lol

I've started getting hungry all the time!

Yesterday before dinner I had toast with ham & primula, 2 yogurts, 4 bags of crisps, giant choc buttons, apple, 2 min twist ice lollies & I was still soooo hungry!!! :wacko:

healthy eating wobbs it is ;) lol, wen i was preg i was eating non stop! i had to get off my till every hour or so to eat :shock: or id feel faint!!!! (well tht was my excuse anyway!) i favoursed sour sweets mmmmmm

Need to buy some snacks but no idea what hmmm

things wi oats in it is filling :D i snacked on cereal alot lol

Need to buy some snacks but no idea what hmmm

That's my problem as well, I have a hard time finding snacks that will keep me full for longer periods, apart from bread/toast/biscuits.

Poss even find something thats not loaded with stuff that make us fat-ter :lol:

anyone tried the new kellogs special k bite thingys? there yummy! tho u need to eat bout 5 packs :rofl:

I got munchies ....

tuc things
raspberry flap jacks
rich tea biscuits
pork crackles

HEALTHY!!! :blush:

pork scratchings... now i havent found any decent 1s in ages :hissy:

im snacking of bowls of cereal, shreddies and cerios are my main ones

x

shreddies are on 2 for £2 in tesco :D bargain!!! i have 6 boxes on the way!!!! can u tell i stock up on offers :blush:

lol i got them this week coz they are on offer in morrisions, 3 or £3, i got teh choc ones for the kids and the honey and frosted ones are mine!

x

frosted shreddies are gr8!!!! thts wot i got too :D

Im hungry today :happydance: lol i aint been hungry in days, im goin on my lunch in a bit and im gonna go get a yummy sandwich and some chips MIL is meetin me so she can pay :happydance: lol oh an ill get some chocy for afters.

I really feel my appitite may be on its way back!!!! yipee

i have just eaten a bowl :D they are my 11's snack hehe

x

ill have some wen my shopping gets here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member