Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

How is everyone?

Hubby was taken in an ambulance to A&E yesterday and didn't get home till early hours of morning. They ruled out heart attack but he needs to see a GP today and get a full physical. I hardly slept last night, I kept waking to check on him.

Everyone needs to check in and say Hi (and I mean everyone, including lurkers)

{hugs}

Dream sorry to hear that! Hope he is ok now? I have been staying away until the drama died down. Yes today is day 8 of my cycle so as they say "I'm on it like car bonnet"

Dream sorry to hear that! Hope he is ok now? I have been staying away until the drama died down. Yes today is day 8 of my cycle so as they say "I'm on it like car bonnet"

I have never heard that saying before - love it :)

Dream I hope he's ok.....my goodness you must be in shock!! Fingers crossed Hes ok and it's noT serious.....u don't need that worry

Ll84, hi girl.......get on it lol......sooooo glad you're finally able to TTC again!!! Fingers crossed us ectopic girls prove that it only takes one sperm, one egg and one TUBE too!!!

Hi ladies,

Susan - Sorry for your hubby. I've heard even not being able to digest a heavy meal may look like heart attack. Can it be something like that or am I being silly?! Anyways, hope it's nothing serious.

LL - Glad you're back on track. Good luck catching that eggie ;)

Cath, MrsBP, Nina - Where are you in your cycles?

AFM - Trying to have a baby is so stressful in every step of the way. My symptoms just dissapeared -again! I really don't know how/if I can keep my sanity :(

:argh:

I was here and hid for a little while. I am back. :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mrs. B was over at my journal and made me remember how I haven't been here in a while. Thanks, Mrs. B!

I am finally CD1... after months and months of waiting!

I am sad about no :bfp: but that's life.

I have an appointment with an endocrinologist Monday and cervical conization next Thursday. No trying for 6-8 weeks after the surgery. Hopefully, they get all the bad stuff out.

Well, it's nice to read about everyone. Hope ya'll are doing well. :hugs:

BTW: I like the new title. :thumbup:

Dream soz to hear about hubby - maybe its what Ece suggests?

Cmc - how you doing hun any more scans? xxx

Ece try not worry hun i know its easier said than done - have you any apts/scans coming up? xxx

O my goodness happily I was wondering if your AF ever came!!! That was loooooong.....hope you get some answers.

Hi cath.....I'm good...next scan is actually my first NHs appt on Tuesday......gonna tell my mum dad, in laws and friends then hopefully.

How s everyone?

Hi Girls,

It wasn't a heavy meal as he eats soup for lunch but the GP named a condition where the nerve in the Vegas Cluster, reports to the brain & misfires causing lack of consciousness & associated pressure in eyes, loss of hearing etc just before. It's also usually confused with epilepsy due to symptoms.

Afm - I am off today to hospital to have a 24 hour BP monitor fitted as I see an Obstetric Physician on Tuesday regarding my high blood pressure & different readings in each arm. I have a script to fill for BP meds but will do that Tuesday once I have seen the DR.

The dogs are being clipped & groomed tomorrow and then we're off to my bro and sil house as its her birthday. The kids wanted to see the dogs so least they will be clean & smelling sweet :)

CMC: Finally! She was mean to men yesterday, but she seems to be on her kinda normal behavior today so far. How have you been?

Fingers crossed for an early O happily!!

I'm doing great!! Feeling tired and hungry......but all good

Hi Girls,

It may be an idea to have this group closed by a mod since the girls who are TTC have gone off to form a new group.

Was nice chatting with you girls after what happened to me in May and I am thankful for the support & friendships I made through the group. I like to think I offered support back. It saddens me that not everyone got along, I did want to continue to support the girls TTC so guess I do that from afar now.

All the best girls {hugs}

Mmmmm maybe having a new group is a good thing,

A TTC group, a BFP group and this one could be our middle ground where we catch up??? I know there's different conversations with regards to where we all are in our journey and I know that can get lost a bit when there's so many talking Ovulation and so many talking about scans etc.

I do feel that it's a good thing that the majority were pregnant because our goal is for ALL of us to be pregnant and we shouldn't ever forget that!! , surely we don't want to see everyone TTC forever!

I too hope to see you all with bfp's, especially the previous ectopic ladies, I feel personally closer to anyone who has had fertility worries due to tubal damage or loss!! But we have all had a loss and it's my Goal to see everyone of us with a baby in our arms....even being pregnant has its worries

Anyway. Hope we can use this thread maybe as a middle ground as I understand the TTC need a fresh start and positive baby dust to all!!!

Well said CMC :)

I certainly want to see everyone get their BFP and ultimately have a healthy baby at the end of it. We have all been through the ringer in the last year & everyone deserves to be happy without exception.

Anyway don't get me started.... I cried over a Nescafé coffee advert earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->