Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Sarah what has happened to u? I dont understand how u got so aggressive. You are certainly describing yourself with your words to Cath. Cath has been nothing but nice and support towards everyone. You are sure to be banned again with that behaviour

:haha::haha:if only you knew...

Sarah your words are bitter through and through....nobody else is even arguing...

Its like that song..I see your true colours!! Shining through :-D this has brightened my day up :happydance:

Anyway........lol

I will do a list for the first page when i get chance. I will make it look pretty. I think thats a good compromise. I hope all ttc ladies and expecting ladies agree? :) xxx

I'm sorry for all the commotion I caused yet again, somehow I feel as if this is my fault.
I don't understand how this all got blown out of proportion.
I understand that the women who got their BFP are worried and scared, and the rest of us who are still trying to conceive have to sometimes walk around on eggshells as not to hurt their feelings, I get it and understand it. Btu we need a place where we can vent as well, and cry and be bitter. Yes, I am sad and bitter and pathetic because I am vulnerable right now. That's why I'm here.
For me seeing my number up there killed me inside. To see the numbers go down, by removing mine and keeping the rest would sting just as much- knowing that I am still left behind. The women who got their BPF have their safe haven to chat about pregnancy, and I don't. I love having them still here, and feel they are a bit more careful talking about their pregnancies here (and I thank you for that!)
I just don't get how this all blew up.
If by removing all the numbers would hurt their feelings, how do you think it feels to have my number removed and keeping theirs? They still have their baby and I don't.
I really have nothing more to say except for sorry once again for ruining this thread.

Sounds fab hun -that way everyone is still involved then? xxx

Nina you havent ruined it you silly girl :hugs: I think people need to remember this is a support thread and no matter how happy we are for the pg ladies ( which I know we all are!!) its still a ttc page and the preg ladies were kind enough to make a page away from this one to share symptoms etc, I think that needs to be taken into perspective xxx

I dont think iv ever seen so many people watching this thread haha nice little bit of action for everyone lol me and df have been laughing our heads off at it haha we got the day off work today thank God! xxx

Nina please dont feel bad. You are such a lovely person and i know u do not want to hurt anyone but u are entitled to have your say. Your feelings are no less important than anyone elses. I agree that only taking away the losses will be hurtful as all our babies are equal and important. I think the first page list will be best for everyone. Big hugs xxx

Now there's some normality here.......how is everyone and where is everyone at their cycles? Xxx

I'm sorry for all the commotion I caused yet again, somehow I feel as if this is my fault.
I don't understand how this all got blown out of proportion.
I understand that the women who got their BFP are worried and scared, and the rest of us who are still trying to conceive have to sometimes walk around on eggshells as not to hurt their feelings, I get it and understand it. Btu we need a place where we can vent as well, and cry and be bitter. Yes, I am sad and bitter and pathetic because I am vulnerable right now. That's why I'm here.
For me seeing my number up there killed me inside. To see the numbers go down, by removing mine and keeping the rest would sting just as much- knowing that I am still left behind. The women who got their BPF have their safe haven to chat about pregnancy, and I don't. I love having them still here, and feel they are a bit more careful talking about their pregnancies here (and I thank you for that!)
I just don't get how this all blew up.
If by removing all the numbers would hurt their feelings, how do you think it feels to have my number removed and keeping theirs? They still have their baby and I don't.
I really have nothing more to say except for sorry once again for ruining this thread.

This. exactly.

I can't believe what has happened today. I have to dash off as I've got the first of my knitting classes but didn't want to read and run. I think everyone (other than Sarah) feels roughly the same. We wnt to support the pregnant ladies but don't want the pain it causes the now un-pregnant ladies.

Much love to you all. xx

Nearly forgot MrsB, I really appreciate the name change and sorry it's caused you a torrent of abuse! x

I think the first page update is a good idea for us all. I will still be checking in on my girls here, and I'm not out of the woods yet, but I can see the clearing up ahead. Had my first scan at 6w and little bean is looking right on point. First sigh of relief until the next one in 2 weeks.

Let's have some
:dust:

well that was entertaining

I do agree that after the last fight (and before that) I do feel very unwelcomed, but I guess that's how it goes.

the first page idea is lovely

I dont think anyone has intentionally made anyone to feel unwelcome. .....the preg ladies have their own thread which was a lovely gesture and this thread has kinda gone quiet cause we are trying not to think too much into ttc. It was nice to hear that some of you think im self centred from Sarah which was lovely to hear as I was the one who suggested putting everyones bfps on the front page but there you go......

Any who. ...us ttcers who are 'bitter' we will all get there....maybe not for a while but we will :-D in the meantime we will just be there for each otber....that includes the pg ladies before I come across self centred and pathetic :rofl: xxx

Lune will you have anymore scans (12week) after the 8 week scan?

Thanks Hilslo.

Lune miel im pleased your scan went well, good luck with your next one.

Helena what would u like us to do to help u to feel welcomed? I dont mean that to sound nasty lol im just asking so we can welcome more people in a better way :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->