Hurry up December.......

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
I know its not really that far away but still I want it to hurry up so I can get on with the baby making!!!

I should ov xmas day if AF stays regular up until then so it would be amazing to fall pg the first month.

Anyone else waiting til December? I cant remember if there was a thread or not.

:thumbup:

Hello hun!
I am technically waiting til dec yes - had mirena coil removed last week so need to allow body to build lining of womb back up - lil worried though as had it in for having had endometriosis so hopefully cycle won't take too long to get to normal so i can try without endo coming back!!

DOes that even make sense?? Did in my head! :}
how come you're waiting til dec??

x

I had the coil and had mine removed in May as it was falling out and I ovulated that first month!! Hopefully you wont have too many problems.

We are waiting as we are building a house so OH wants it to be finished before we try, it should be finished by Feb/Mar but I have managed to blag him to try earlier. He is very prone to changing his mind though but he has agreed for December now.

I cant wait, eek!!

I'm waiting for December too. I came off mIcrogynon pill at end of August so hoping periods will have some normality by then, if not still think we'll try for then :) It' like a xmas countdown lol

Hi Barbles, Me and DH are waiting till December as we are going on holiday to OZ in early feb and don't want to be more than 3 months when we go because you never know maybe we will be super lucky and get our BFP straight away.

Hoping for the Christmas Festivities to help with happy baby making dust.

Good luck x

Hi there. Yes, there is a December thread on here somewhere. We're waiting til December as DH wants a September baby or one born shortly after. Sporty reasons :shrug: . I am coming off Microgynon 30 pill on Friday 3rd Dec and will start TTC straight away (after withdrawl bleed which should be the following Fri), every other day. I'm hoping to catch my most fertile period before my AF goes out of whack!!!! I was very regular before the pill if I remember rightly. Does anyone know roughly (and I know it's different for everyone) how long it takes to ovulate after coming off the pill. I know that they say that technically you can release an egg straight away after the one week break if you miss your next first pill in the pack but is this true?

:hi: Hello! We're planning on January but I believe we may go ahead and start trying in December. Not totally sure though! :D

Clarey I missed a couple of pills and now have a 2 and half year old so there is a chance you could ovulate straight away!! I was on the mini pill though so didnt have the week break and didnt have regular periods on it either (didnt find out I was pregnant until I was nearly 7 weeks because of that lol).

I would love to get pregnant the first month, all my familys birthdays are around Xmas and my DD is New years Eve so to get pregnant a round Xmas would make it special as they would still sort of be a Xmas baby. Plus if I was due in September I would be able to have the summer off with Phoebe as I would save my holidays and take 5 weeks maternity. Got it all planned I have :haha:

Clareybarey - so funny...my DP also wants a sept baby for sporty reasons! (a
Dec is a month for many - Ha!
Barbles - Thanks for the tip re OV hopefully won't be out of sync! And hope the building is going well!
Dust all round!

I am feeling so confident for December now!!!!! Baby dust all around! Let's have some sporty babies!!!!

Hi I hope everyone is doing okay!

I just wanted to say that after waiting for removal of coil to settle etc...I have my AF....I am so pleased that it has come on time ish even though it's been in the middle of everything changing.....now I can start charting!!!

Sigh.....

dust all around...

xxx

I'm waiting until Dec, came off the mini pill middle of Aug and so far my two periods have been regular so i'm hoping things will go as planned.
It is very very hard waiting, it's driving me mad now. I want a sept baby (they will be the oldest in the school year, plus as a teacher the dates work out better for me with holidays and maternity) and we have been using contraception until yesterday when we just decided 'hey lets go for it' I still think if it doesn't happen until Dec time its for the best but if it does happen sooner it's obviously meant to be and i'll still be thrilled.

I'm meant to be but we messed up with our dates and ended up BDing on days 6 and 5 before ovulation. I'm not sure how likely we are to have conceived so don't know whether to head over to 2WW

I'm waiting until Dec, came off the mini pill middle of Aug and so far my two periods have been regular so i'm hoping things will go as planned.
It is very very hard waiting, it's driving me mad now. I want a sept baby (they will be the oldest in the school year, plus as a teacher the dates work out better for me with holidays and maternity) and we have been using contraception until yesterday when we just decided 'hey lets go for it' I still think if it doesn't happen until Dec time its for the best but if it does happen sooner it's obviously meant to be and i'll still be thrilled.

Hey there fellow teacher!!!!:thumbup:

Looking at your tickers ladies, have you counted it from when your af will arrive or from when you are due to ov?
xx

I've done mine from roughly when my withdrawl bleed will finish and we'll start :sex: . So not neccesarily when I'll ovulate but we are planning to :sex: every other day (DH wants every day :wacko: but I'm not sure I have the energy!!!!!) until Jan!!!!!

Mine is roughly to the end of AF. How sad am I? I've just ordered 25 early pg tests and 15 ovulation kits from Amazon - whole lot was only £7 so not bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->